» 15

"Are you taking care of yourself?" Dr. Gou pushed up his glasses.

Daily appointments with Dr. Gou were hard enough but at least it was visitors day today and Oikawa couldn't wait to see iwaizumi after 2 whole months.

Dr. Gou wanted Oikawa to wait at least two months before meeting anyone. He said that it might 'trigger' something

Trigger my ass.

"Yes doc, I'm using a face mask daily" Oikawa sighed dramatically.

"Oikawa," dr. Gou smiled, "you know what I mean."

"Yes doctor I'm taking my meds and not cutting every night."

___

Iwaizumi squirmed in the hospital's white waiting seats. His back ached and his eyes were a little red from no sleep due to being paranoid about waking up late and missing the visitors hour.

Iwaizumi twirled a single rose in his hand. And chocolates. He was well aware that patients were not allowed to eat outside food so maybe he'll have to sneak in the chocolates.

In his right hand, he held a paper bag which contained letters from Makki and Matsun and a few other from Girls who thought Oikawa was 'hot' and were 'concerned' for his health (iwaizumi would rather describe Oikawa as beautiful)

Ofcourse iwa didn't tell anyone (except Makki and Matsun) that his Oi was in a psychiatric ward, he simply told everyone that Oikawa was really sick.

"Iwazumi hajime." someone called his name over the speaker. He immediately stood up and walked to the reception.

"Iwaizumi." he said his own name.

The girl at reception nodded and blushed. After a minute, she handed him a visitor card with Oikawa's name on it and a phone number messily scrawled at the bottom corner.

Iwaizumi frowned.

"Relationship to the p-patient?" The girl blushed even more.

"Boyfriend."

The girl's eyes widened and she stuttered. Iwa gently tore the messily scrawled phone number and handed it back.

Inside the large room with glass walls and glass door, there were several brown couches. Cool air drifted from the air conditioner. Iwaizumi shivered a bit.

The door from the other side opened and a healthy looking Oikawa tooru came in the view.

Iwa ran towards his lover and engulfs him in a big hug. No space between the two of them. His boyfriend squeezed him and kissed the top of iwaizumi's head.

"I missed you." Oikawa whispered and wiped away tears on iwaizumi's face.

Iwa didn't realise that he was crying.

Iwaizumi sobbed.

"I . . . sneaked in chocolates for you, dumbass!"

Oikawa's laugh was bright and loud.