Chapter: 27

It's been 2 days when Karylle and her friends came home from their Subic vacation.. And Karylle went back working to her company.. She is too busy checking and updating everything..

She is currently with Anne and Coleen talking about the latest status of the company.. They just had a long meeting with all the heads and engineers..

"Waaahh! Sis, I feel so drained!".. Anne ranted and sat on the couch slothfully..

Karylle seated next to her and leaned back.. "Anne.. We are just starting.."

"Ate K is right..We only had our meetings and we still have to visit the other sites.. Eventually, we have a long day.. Now, start conserving your remaining energy." Coleen said while checking her planner..

Anne rolled her eyes and hissed.. "You know what Baby girl? You're too workaholic! Loosen up, girl!" Stretching her point to Coleen..

"Me?.. I'm not a workaholic Ate Anne.. I'm just informing you that a lot of works were piled up because you are too busy.. Busy having your breaks! Mas marami pa kasi ang pahinga mo kesa sa pagtra-trabaho mo. Tsk!" Long lecture of Coleen to Anne..

Karylle stayed looking at her friends and amused on their sweet fight.. She can't hide the smile on her face.

"Are you always like this? Grumbling at each other?"

Anne and Coleen stopped and shifted their attention to Karylle.. They both furrowed on K's question..

"Ewan.. Yung totoo? Where did you exactly get her, K! Pinaglihi kasi ata sa trabaho!" Anne complained..

"Huy! Don't say that! I'm just doing my job.. Which you definitely and obviously failed to do!" Coleen defended..

So before everything will get worse.. Karylle came in the middle and stopped them..

"Okay! Easy girls! Masyado kayong hot eh.. Mabuti pa mag break na muna tayo.. Just to make your heads cool.."

And the 2 agreed on K's suggestion.. They went down and eat in a cafe near their building..

And when everything is doing better they decided to go back to the company and continue working..

It's already 6 in the evening but Karylle, anne and Coleen are still engrossed on the files infront of them.. That they did not even notice, someone entered the office..

"Whooow! Did someone died?"

So the girls snapped their head up on the direction where the voice came..

He laughed on the girls reaction.. "Nakayuko kasi kayo diyan.. Akala ko nag-iiyakan kayo."

Anne rolled her eyes.. "Pwede ba kuya.. We are too busy and my head is throbbing in pain right now! Not on the mood!"

Karylle just shook her head on Anne's complains.. "Buti napadalaw ka Vice? May kailangan ka?"

Vice smiled broadly to Karylle.. He misses her so much.. He never saw her since they got home from Subic.. "Well, girls I'm here so I can invite you for a dinner. And I think it's a perfect timing cause you look so stress!"

Then Karylle was about to answer when she saw Coleen glaring at her.. So she breathe deeply and faced Vice with a smile.. "Ahh.. Vice, even how much I really love to go, but a lot of things were still undone.. Besides I'm still full.."

And Karylle saw Anne flipping her eyelids and pouting.. K giggled on her friends pleading face.. "But, I think, Anne worked so hard today, and she deserves a break.." Karylle fixed her sight on Anne.. "Anne, you can take a rest.. Go home and accompany your brother."