Chapter 25

Author's Note:
Hi sibbies!! This is my first time to put a note before the start of the chapter.. I just want to thank you guys, for your support.. Happy 10k and above.. Hope to make you stay until the end of the story.. Besides, there are still more chapters for this..

You can play the video on the side later.. Again, thank you po!! (^___^)
--------------************--------------************--------------***********---------------

Vice's POV:

Videoke!! This is the next activity that me and the boys planned.. We invited the girls to join us and they agreed especially Anne.. I wanted to show my talent to Karylle.. Well, I can sing and I have the voice unlike my sister, she can sing but with not so good voice.. (Sorry Anne-a/n)

We are here in one of the resort's private videoke room while looking for songs.. But as expected, Anne took the lead and sing first.. While listening to Anne's rants-- Oooppss! What I mean is Anne's voice, we started our eating and drinking session..

Everyone are enjoying the afternoon. Some are singing while the others are dancing.. We always tease each other after they sing. We are laughing when Anne and Vhong were singing. Well, now I realized that they are great comedians.. (Just kidding-a/n)

"Hey! Who's next?".. Iza asked while waving the microphone..

Then I suddenly stood up and walked to the center.. I heard Vhong and Billy cheering.. *This is it! I'll make sure that I can get your attention this time, K.*

Iza handed me the microphone and as I position myself on the center, my eyes landed to Karylle, sitting just infront of me. But she was too busy chatting with Anne.. I heave a sigh and look for a song in the song list..

As I found the song that perfectly fits my interest, I clicked it and waited for it to start.. Then, once again I look where Karylle was and I saw her still talking to Anne..

"This song that I will sing, is definitely the feeling that I have right now.. I hope you like it!" I said through the mic. for her to hear..

And when the song starts, Karylle shifted her eyes on me.. I automatically smiled. I'm so happy, now that she will listen to me..

"If You Stay by Joseph Vincent" (You can play the multimedia sibbies!-a/n)

I was standing on the other side
watching you leave and I,
couldn't see you go
Know that I was so sincere
when I said I need you here
cause this is your home

You're the one my everything
If you stay you'll make me sing

I'll give you my life
I'll give you my heart
and nothing will ever come between us,
ever come between us tonight
I'll show you the way, Just promise me that you'll
Promise me that you'll stay

When you're with me I feel so alive
You're the bonnie to my clyde
We can paint the town
But you're so far (ohhh)
You're so far (woah ohhh)
And that can't even hold me down

You're the one my everything
If you stay you'll make me sing

I'll give you my life
I'll give you my heart
and nothing will ever come between us,
ever come between us tonight
I'll show you the way, Just promise me that you'll
Promise me that you'll stay

And I know that our bond's so true
You are to me as I am to you
And I know that we can sustain
even though we ain't together
our love still remains