Chapter 36

Sorry for making you all wait for this updates. I just got too busy on my first days of clerkship. A lot of lectures and hospital rotations which made me so exhausted.

And I want to thank those people who still read this. Thank you for staying and for your support. I definitely appreciated you guys who leaved their comments and clicked the VOTE tab. Thank you.

Enjoy guys.. You might want to read the previous chapters so you can recall the flow of the story.. ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
General POV:

Karylle felt something crawling on her bed.. She tried to reach whatever it was but she failed to find where exactly this thing was..

Karylle with her eyes close, she chuckled when she felt something touching her thigh and it tickles her..

But she abruptly opened her eyes and suddenly seated when that "something" is crawling higher on her thighs. Her eyes are widely open while looking at the lump in between her legs..

It is moving slowly which made Karylle sweat and she's scared to death due to the idea that it might be something deadly. Snake probably or a poisonous spider..

She can't move. She's so afraid that it may bite her when she move even just a toe. Then she felt quite relieve when she heard the door opened.

Karylle tried to call for help but her mouth is too weak to produce a word.

Then Vice went inside their room holding a plastic bag with foods. And he saw Karylle sitting on the bed.

"Good morning sleeping beauty! I brought you foods rather than a kiss. But if you will ask for one then I can give you that."

Then he laughed on his own joke, which is actually half meant for him and willing to kiss her if she ask him to.

But Vice got confuse when he recieve no response from Karylle. He turn his head to her direction while setting the foods on the table.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

And he noticed her face. She is sweating and breathing heavy. He tried to move closer but Karylle shook her head furiously.

Vice furrowed his eyebrows the moment he saw the weird expression drawing on her face.

"What's going on?" He asked, befuddled on her reaction.

Karylle slowly pouted her lips forward.. Trying to point out the thing on her thigh.

At first, Vice felt odd on the things that Karylle was doing and trying to say.

But he finally realized when something under the blanket started to move. He felt scared, so he slowly walked forward to the bed.

Vice tried to reach the blanket and grab it firmly. But Karylle was so afraid and can't move on her place.

Vice planted his eyes on her and she did the same thing to him. They stared for a moment as if they were talking to each other. Until Vice gave his cue that he is ready to pull the cloth and she nodded, agreeing to pull it.

Karylle breathe inwardly and closed her eyes when Vice threw the blanket away to reveal whatever that thing was on her legs.

Karylle was so nervous for a moment, up until she noticed that there was nothing but silence.