Chapter 12

K: Vice??.. (Worried)

Vice:............... (Walking away)

K: Vice ano ba?? (Grab Vice's arm).. Please! Tell me.. Cause i'm lost right now.. I need to know! (Teary eyes)

Vice: K..... I'm....

K: Vice, ano ba ang problema?! (Frowning)

Vice: ....................

K: Vice magsalita ka!!(Hold Vice's hands).. Why are you acting like this!? Ano ba talaga tayo??! Kasi nalilito na ako sa kung ano ba talaga meron tayo...

Vice: K...K, i'm sorry!!

K: ............. (Tears are falling on her face)... Tell me! I want to know why?

Vice: Cause i'm not ready for a serious relationship! And I'm not for this!!

K: W-what do you mean?!! (Confused)

Vice: I hate this! I don't want this!! (Pointing his finger to K then to himself).. This is not what i want.. This should not be happening. Hindi ko dapat nararamdaman ito!! (Removed K's arm on his hand and turned his back)

K: What is wrong?! Ano ba ang masama sa nararamdaman mo?!

Vice: Dahil ayoko ito!! (Faced down)...... It's not part of my plans.. Hindi naman dapat pa mapunta sa seryoso! Ayoko!!

K: But Vice!! Aren't we serious?!!.. All of those things that you did to me, those that you showed me.. Are you not serious about that??.. Are you just playing on me!!

Vice: It's not like that! K, we are happy on what we have.. We can stay like this.. Happy!! No strings attached, no complications..

K: My God, Vice!! What do you think is this!! A fling?! One night stand or a night where you just hooked someone from a club!?! Vice, what kind of relationship do you think we have?! Or I am the only one who think that this is already a relationship?!.. (Voice is increasing and tears started to fall)

Vice: I'm doing this so we can avoid hurting each other..

Vice remain quiet and looked down.. K started to sob.. She can't stop the tears from falling..

K: Is this a some kind of a joke, Vice??.. (Almost mumbling because of disbelief)... Cause you're hurting me right now!!

Vice: I- I am not yet ready for the relationship that you want K.. (Clenched his fists, struggling to prevent his tears to form)

K: Vice... We're not teenagers anymore.. (Crying)

Vice: I'm sorry K.. I don't want to hurt you.. But maybe our feelings were just merely attraction.. K please, don't make this hard for us.. Let's stay this way.. We like each other but it doesn't mean that---

K: We don't love each other?! Is that it!! Vice I know exactly what I feel.. It was you who is confused!

Karylle went closer to Vice while she 's crying. She put her hands on his face..

K: And I know that you feel the same way too.. I realized that I don't want someone to "hang out" with.. I want someone to fall madly inlove with.. With you..

Vice: K, just thinking about it, really freaks me out! I can't do it.. (Removing K's hand).. I'm sorry! We will just end up hurting each other if we continue this.. I'm sorry.. (Holding K's hands)

K: Do you love me?..

Vice closed his eyes and turned his face away from karylle..

K: Did you even love me?!!