Chapter 22

It's 8 in the evening when Vhong and Billy came to Subic and they were with Vice busy thinking for a plan for his OPLAN Win Her Back!!

Vhong: Oh! What now?? Any ideas?? (Asking impatiently)

Billy: Try to think too Kuys.. Hindi yung naghihintay ka lang dyan! (Rolled his eyes)

Vhong: Iiihhh!! I want to see Anne!! Kanina pa tayo dumating, di man lang tayo dinala sa room nitong taong ito (Pointing his finger to Vice)... Agad isip ng plan! Brad, we can do that later.. I want to see the girls first..

Vice glared at Vhong and stood straight from the hood of Vhong's car..

Billy: Kuys.. In some part, Vhong is right.. Let's just continue this in your room.. I think we can think a better plan there.. Unlike here in the parking lot.. (Looking at the whole place)

Vice exhaled an air and nodded.. He agreed on the idea and helped them in the room.. Billy and Vhong lazily lay on the bed and closed their eyes..

Vice: Uy! Uy! Uy!.. Don't tell me you'll sleep! Come on, let's think for a plan.. (Kicking the legs of his friends)

Billy: Kuys! Vhong grabbed me from my office just to travel here.. Pagod ako, so I need a break! (Talking with his closed eyes)

Vice sat on the bed and looked at the floor.. He thinks about Karylle. He wants her to see him again the way she sees him before..

Vice: Guys.. Sorry for my perverse attitude.. I just want her back so badly.. And I only have 3 days to make a move without that dog faced guy on her side!.. I'm sorry..

Billy opened his eyes and saw Vice look so hopeless.. He sat behind his friend and patted his hand on Vice's shoulder..

Billy: Vice, you know that I'm not really in to this, right? But as your friend, I want you to be happy.. And my advice is just go with the flow.. You love her, so just show her that you love her.. Let it burn out! (Smiling)

Then, the two got startled when Vhong seated abruptly behind them with a wide smile on his face..

Billy: Oh! Nabangungot na ata!

Vice: Vhong!! Nakakagulat ka naman!! (Punched Vhong's arm)

Vhong: Ouch! (Caressing his arm).. Bon fire!!..

Vice and Billy are confuse on Vhong's sudden action..

Vice: Hah??

Vhong: I said, let's do bon fire! Let's invite the girls for bon fire..

Billy: Hmmmn.. That's a good idea kuys! (High five with Vhong)

Vice: Are you sure?? (With doubt on his words)

Vhong: Ofcourse! Kuys, when you are in a beach, bon fire is one of the sweetest things to do for girls.. It's both romantic and exciting!!

Billy: Imagine the scenario Vice.. Darkness with only the fire lighting the whole place.. Then cold breeze touching your skin.. The sky full of stars and Karylle on your side.. Kuys, it's a perfect ambiance!! Then go with the flow! Show your love man!! (Nudging Vice's arm)

Billy and Vhong noticed a wide smile and huge sparkling eyes flashing on Vice's face while imagining the scene that Billy had said.. So, they laughed so hard and Billy pushed Vice forcefully that made him almost fall from the bed..

Billy: Tell me kuys.. Are you still imagining the bon fire sweet moment or you are already in the room with her?? (Wiggling his eyebrows)

Vhong: Kuys! We're telling you to show your love and not to make love with her dummy!! (Laughing while massaging his stomach)