Chapter 21

Vice's POV:

I'm getting bored!! I'm here lying on my bed inside my assigned room, alone.. After a quite drive awhile ago, we all decided to go first in our room to have a quick change before we start our day in this resort..

I was thinking what if me and K alone here in this resort, happy and enjoying each other's company while walking and I'm holding her hand, swimming and giving her a hug as I chased her.. Laughing together and doing some stargazing... And.... And.... As the night got deeper, me caressing her face and our eyes locked together staring each other.. Then slowly leaning and our face is just a centimeter apart.. Then.....

-Knock! Knock!-

*Urgh!! What the F!!.. I was there already!! Just a bit centimeter!.. Urgh!!*..

I walked to the door and slamming it opened with my "oh so irritated face"...

Anne: Hey! What is with that long face?! You looked stupid!! (Smirk on her face)

Vice: (Rolled his eyes)... What do you want?!!

All I want is to shut the door close and go back to my bed and continue daydreaming.. I know it's kinda weird and pathetic, but I just want to feel her even just for a dream.. Besides, they always say that "You should dream high".. And dreaming about her makes my feeling so high.. (Giggling)..

Anne: Okay! I just want to pass a message from Karylle my brother.. But it looks like your not interested to listen.. So.. Forget about it.. (Turning her back to Vice to walk out)

*What?! Message from K!! What is it, how come she needs to tell it first to Anne than telling it to me personally?*.. I grabbed Anne's shoulder and pulled her facing me..

Vice: What is it?? Did she tell you that she misses me!! (Talking excitedly)

Anne: *Smirking*... Well.. It's more than that brother.. (Wiggling her brows)

Okay! It's more than she misses me?? I'm so excited to hear it.. I can't wait to hear that K is still inlove with me!! I waited impatiently to Anne.. She's actually torturing me by making me wait for what she is going to say!

Vice: Anne! Spill it out!! (Stamping his foot impatiently)

Anne: Well... She said that...

................

Anne: She is hungry! I said I'll invite you first so we can have our lunch together.. So, she said that she'll wait us in the restaurant with Iza.

Okay.. She is waiting for us so we can eat together.... Then.......... I'm waiting for the next words........ She's not saying anything. Wait! Is that all?!

Vice: Is that all Anne?? (Frowning)

She nodded and smirked as a reply... Alright.. Now I get it.. She's teasing me.. Urgh!! What did I do from my past life that God gave me a sister like her.... Is it a bad thing if I slap a girl and unfortunately my sister?? Cause right now I want to kill her!!

Vice: What the hell Anne!! I thought there is something important! You crazy bitch!!

Then she ran immediately that didn't gave me the change to hold her.. Tsk! Lucky one! Or else she's dead!..

I shrugged my shoulder and heave a deep breath to relax myself.. I need to compose myself and just forget about what Anne did.. This should be a happy vacation.. Positive! Just Positive!!.. Brrr!

I went directly in to the resto inside the resort where we are staying.. I scanned the whole place to see where they are.. It took me a second to see them in the table near the window... So I walked to their direction and I saw Anne smiling devilishly on me, then I gave her a glare! But my irritation dissolved out in the air when I saw Karylle smiling at me.. I sat in the vacant seat infront of her.. She is seating between Iza and my annoying sister Anne.. I can't remove my eyes on K.. She looks so stunning with her simple white huge shirt and short shorts.. I can perceive her sexy body behind that huge shirt.. *Oh gosh! I just want to hug her tightly*.. I snapped back to my mind when Anne kicked me to my foot..