Chapter 17

Anne's POV:
Hayy!! Here I am in my room, talking to my father early in the morning through my phone scolding at me.. He's currently in Guam with my mother for their 30th anniversary and they will stay there for 1 month..

My father heard the news about the La Viceral Laguna subdivision problem. And now, he called me and reproaching me about it.. Well, it's not really my fault.. My brother is the one who manages that business, but I think he doesn't care at all..

-Phone Conversation-

Mr. Viceral: Tell me! What happened?!! I talked to Ernie, and he told me all the complains from our buyers.. (With annoying voice)

Anne: Dad, I don't know.. Kuya is the one who makes all the transactions.. I've been talking to him but he's not listening.

Mr. Viceral: What is wrong with Vice?! I tried to call him but he's not answering! I want you to talk to him! Anne, I'm telling you, fix this mess or else I'll go back there immediately and fix it myself!!.... I don't know what's going on with your brother but I'm so disappointed with his childishness!!

-End of conversation-

I heaved a deep sigh after our conversation.. It's been 3 months since Karylle left us to New york.. And my brother got back to his previous routine, always on a party drinking a lot and going home with different women.. But now, it's worst! He's out of focus in the subdivision and even on his own car business.. Vhong, his partner in the car business keep on convincing my brother to attend their transactions, but he doesn't listen.. I don't know what to do with him! I tried to understand him, but i think he is getting worse..

I went out of my room and walked into his room and did not mind to knock.. I'm so not in the mood to his schemes!! I don't care if he is with a girl on his bed or what! All i want is to rebuke all his wrong doings!!

I saw him sleeping with his face drown on the bed, still wearing his clothes last night.. Maybe he got so drunk and can't handle to change at all.. I strode inside with anger in every step and as I reached his bed I shouted and shook his body to wake him up and as my way on showing my anger!!

Anne: Kuuuyyyaaaa!! Stand up! Or else I'll make you feel the surge of coldness from a pail of water!! (Pushing Vice's body on the bed)

He just changed his position and faced his back to me.. I did not stopped shaking his arm to wake him up..

Anne: Kuya! Ano ba!! Dad called me and scolded at me!! Kuya naman, wake up!! (Pulling Vice's arm to make him sit)

Then he sit down irritatingly and gave me a death glare..

Vice: Ano ba Anne!! Get out of my room!! (Pointing his door)

Anne: No!! Kuya, enough of this stupidity!! Take a bath and compose yourself! We're going to Laguna to settle the problems there..

Furrowed eyebrows and knitted forehead is the only response he gave to me.. So, I got irritated and made me roll my eyes on him..

Anne: What?!! What are you waiting for kuya!?! Come on, the time is running!! (Put her hands on her waist)

Vice: And why will I do that?!.. (Lean back on the headboard of his bed)... Leave me alone Anne!

Anne: Kuya! Can't you see?! Our business has a problem because of you!! You relinquished the subdivision that dad entrusted to you!! He already knew all the complaints and now, he is mad and disappointed!