Chapter 15

Continuation....

Knock! Knock!

K: Yes! Come in.. (Still facing the window)

---: Hi! Good morning! Hope I did not disturb you.. (Smiling)

K: Yael?! Hey! What are you doing here?? (Stand up and walk closer to Yael)

Yael: Just dropping by.. Hmmnn.. For you! (Giving the flowers to K)

K: Thank you! (Smiled)... Have a seat.. (Directing him to the couch)

We both seated on the couch.. At first, he's not talking.. I can feel that he is tense.. He used to throw a glance on me and immediately retrieving it.. He looks restless.. So I held his shoulder and gave him a smile to make him at ease..

K: Are you okay?? (Worried)

Yael: I'm fine.. Ahhmm.. K, kasi... Ano. Ahmm!! Are you free this lunch??

Before I got the chance to response on his question I heard someone knocking.. I turned my face on the door and I saw Colleen peeping on it..

Colleen: Ahhh.. Ate K, Mr. Viceral is here.. (Smiling).. Shall I let him in??

Again, hearing his name gives me sore in my chest.. It's like something restricting me to breathe.. I collected all my strength and breathe deeply... *K, you can do this.. You are fine! Just move on!!*..

K: Sure Colleen.. Let him in.. (Smiled nerviously)

Colleen: Okay..

She removed her head leaning on the door, and after a minute I saw Vice walking through and suddenly stopped when he saw me and Yael.. Vice is throwing a glare on him..

Yael: Aahmm.. K, I did not know that you still have a meeting to do.. I think I'll go ahead.. (Standing)

K: Well, I had.. Then I thought it was cancelled since he is late.. (Standing and turned her face to Vice)... Mr. Viceral, I thought our meeting was cancelled since you're already late.. (Raised an eyebrow)

But Vice is still giving Yael a deadly stare.. As if he did not hear me.. He's ignoring what i said.. Tsk!! *Problema nito!*..

Yael: Sige K.. I'll go ahead!! (Leaning to kiss K on her cheek)

But before Yael can kiss my cheek, Vice talked..

Vice: Aren't we gonna start?! (Walked then sat on the visitor's chair without looking at K)

K: Actually, dapat kanina pa Mr. Viceral..

Vice: Then let's start.. (Get his cellphone and play from it)

*Tsk! Buwisit!! Siya na nga ang na-late, siya pa ang atat! He is still the same.. So unprofessional!* I tried to hide this anger and turned my face to Yael.. I saw him smiling at me.. Hay!! He looks like he has no problem at all.. I envy him..

K: Yael.. Thank you for visiting me and for the flowers, it's beautiful.. (Smiled)

Yael: Your welcome.. And I really chose the most beautiful flowers, para bumagay sila sa pagbibigyan ko.. (Grinning and stroking his hair with his hand),

K: ........(Blushing)......... Hahhahhah!! Bolero! Sige na.. I have a lot of things to do.. (Pushing him to the door)

Yael: Wait! (Facing Karylle).... So you're not free for lunch?!.. (Pouting)

K: Well, I have a lunch meeting later.. So I'm not..

Yael: Hmmnn.. How about dinner?!! Hope you're free tonight..