Chapter 2

I'm Ana Karylle Tatlonghari.. 26 years old and still single. I live alone in a condo here in Makati. My parents got separated when i was in highschool. My father is a dentist and my mother is a singer. I have 2 sisters, Zia the youngest and she is a singer like my mom and the next one is Coco who owned a boutique.

I'm proud to say that at my age, i already have my own company, the "3Kings Construction Trading". One of the top construction companies in the Philippines who build buildings, houses and other constructions. And we are well known in this crop.. I built this company as a result from my hardship and i invested all my time and love for this since after i graduated and passed the boards.

They say that i'm the luckiest woman cause i'm the youngest successful engineer today. According to them i have everything that every woman would ask for, wealth, face, body, brain, attitude and a well supportive family.

I always care for my family, friends and my employees because i will never be in my place without them and their support.

My friends, Iza and Anne keep asking me..

Iza: "With all of this success, when are you gonna settle down in life?"

Anne: "Duh! The million dollar question in here is.. Who is the lucky guy?"

They are my bestfriends.. Iza is a well known Chef in a 5 star hotel and Anne works with me as one of the best engineer in my company. We've been friends since highschool and getting stronger every year.

They always push me to get married, which is the very least thing that i want to do in my life. For me, marriage is just a piece of paper that tells you that you can legally have sex and sleep in one roof but can easily rip off.

I never had a serious relationship. I dated but never fall into an intimate or serious one. And because of that i can say that i still belong in the NBSB group. I once dreamt that oneday that what they call "Soulmate", "Destiny", "Prince" or "Special someone" will definitely drop into my life.. But everything changed when my parents separated. The only people that i hold on to about true love, was just ruined.

Well now that i grew up, i'm no longer a fun of Fairytales who believe in love at first sight, soulmates and happy endings. But don't get me wrong, i still believe that love do exist but not to everyone.. Not for me i guess! And i will never get there!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

This chapter is short because it's just an introduction about Ana Karylle Tatlonghari, one of the main character in the story.