Chapter 32

---------------------------------------------------------
"Ito gusto ko raki! Pala kasya raki ploducts!! Rike calss.." Mr. Chua said with difficulty on pronouncing tagalog words. He is excited checking the whole place where he wants to build his Show room while Karylle is following him from behind.

Karylle can't contain her smile seeing her client having a hard time talking. Even it is hard for her, she's trying to understand Mr. Chua's accent and still enjoying his presence cause she finds him so cute. Mr. Chua is a small and a chubby man, with a very floppy cheeks and funny hairstyle..

Karylle instructed some of her workers to measure the lot while she's checking the whole place. "Mr. Chua.. You said that cars are the products you're planning to show here, right?" Then Mr. Chua smiled and nodded while flipping his fan on his hand.

"Then, may I know what kind of cars or how many and big this cars are?.. So I can estimate the size of the building and how will I design it." Karylle explained.

"Oki! I'r contact my business paltnel."

Karylle smiled and Mr. Chua walked away from her while contacting his business partner on his phone. Karylle was busy talking to her foreman  when Mr. Chua came back and went near Karylle so he can talk to her.

"He wir come.. Ret's wait!" He said with his excited tone.

"Okay Mr. Chua... We will just continue measuring the place while waiting for him."

"Oki, oki! Surree!!"

Then they continue on what they are doing while Mr. Chua is having a little conversation with Karylle..

After 45 minutes, Karylle and her men was about to leave when a car stopped in front of them. Karylle was seriously looking at the car when Mr. Chua talked.. "Oh! He is hil!"

The door on the driver's seat opened and a tall man wearing a black aviator shades, white shirt with a dark grey vest and a blue denim pants went out from the car. Karylle stared and passed her eyes on the man from head to toe. But Karylle noticed the smirk forming on his lips and she raised an eyebrow knowing that he is teasing her. "Finish checking on me Ms. Tatlonghari?"

She hissed hearing him boastful to himself. "Excuse me? I'm not checking on you!"

"By the way.. What are you doing here Vice?" She asked with a bratty tone on her voice.

"Woah! It's been a week since we saw each other.. Is this the proper way to greet a friend?" Still with his loopsided smile on his face.

Karylle rolled her eyes on Vice, being so conceited. But Vice finds her reaction very cute that made him smile widely. "Didn't you miss me?" Lifting his arms on his side.

Karylle glared at him but turned her sight away immediately when Vice did not leave his eyes on her. She felt her heartbeat pumping so fast on her chest, which made her feel alarmed.

Mr. Chua cut the tension when he started to talk. "Kalylle, this is Vicelal. My paltnel!.. And Vice, this is Kalylle! Usap kayo hah. Para aram gawin building."

Vice is still smiling while staring Karylle who is busy listening and deciphering Mr. Chua's words.. He is so happy to see her again. He tried to stop his self to run and see Karylle for the whole week. And he admits that he got hurt on their last conversation, but he can't help it. He loves her so much. He can't blame Karylle to feel that way. And right now, all he want is to show her what he feels...