Chapter 26

Last day!! Today is their last day in Subic.. Vice and the boys made a plan for Karylle.. Vice can't let this morning without living a memory and impression to Karylle..

-Tok! Tok! Tok!-

-Tok! Tok! Tok!-

Karylle slowly opened her eyes because of the sound.. She tried to stroll her gaze on the whole room to check the place.. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms and legs..

-Tok! Tok! Tok!-

Karylle twirled her head to the direction of the door and lazily pulled herself to sit on the edge of her bed.. "Wait a minute!" She shouted..

Then, she noticed that she was alone in the room.. There are no signs of Iza and Anne.. K checked the bathroom, but still no signs of her friends.. "Where did they go?" She mumbled while walking towards the door..

She unlocked it and swung it open while yawning.. But her yawn was cut on mid-air and closed her mouth immediately when she saw the person infront of her.. The person was wearing a very wide smile like it will going to rip his face.. "Vice??" She said with puzzled look on her..

Vice was about to answer, when he noticed K's look.. She is wearing a beige sexy satin nightdress v-neck lace pajama (You can see an edited photo above, in the multimedia- a/n).. His mouth hanged open because of the goddess standing right infront of him.. He felt a sudden gush of heat to his face and shivers through his spine.. Add on the perfect view and the effect of the sunlight behind her coming from the balcony of the room..

Karylle frowned when she noticed Vice's face.. So, she consciously wrapped her arms on her chest to cover her body.. "W-what are you do-doing here?" She asked..

"Ahh.. Ano, kasi.." His mind froze, then he shake his head to wake his self.. Vice lifted his hands grabbing plastics "I brought breakfast." He said with a smile still plastered on his face..

"Come in." She opened the door widely then she leaned to it..

Vice walked in and place the foods on the table.. "Where is Anne?"

"I don't know. I just got up.. Maybe they went out already." Karylle said while putting on a bathrobe.

"Really? But, the reason why I'm here, is because I thought all you girls were here, so I can eat with someone.."

She shook her head.. "Why? Where are the boys? Billy and Vhong?"

He shrugged his shoulders.. "I don't know.. Just like you they were gone before I woke up."

Vice saw K thinking, while looking at the floor with her fingers smoothing her chin.. He secretly smiled, but he suddenly hid it when Karylle looked at him.. "You think they went out together?"

But before Vice can answer, she talked once again.. "The fact that they were all gone this morning. Maybe I was right."

"Hhmm.. Maybe?" He answered and acting like he's thinking as well.

Karylle walked to her bed to reach for her phone. She checked for any messages from their friends.. As she unlocked her phone, Anne's name flashed on the screen.. So, karylle read her message. "Good morning sisteret! I'm with Iza. We went out to see the sunrise. Sorry for not letting you know. See you later. Love you. Mwahh!!!"

Karylle knotted her eyebrows due to the text message.. "Anne texted me Vice."

Vice sat on the couch while looking at Karylle confused on the text.. "Really? What did she say?"