Chapter 41

Vice drove Karylle to her condo. And he's so happy on their building closeness. For him, everything are falling to where they were before. He threw all his skittish thoughts and feelings. Knowing that he can start to regain what they had before, Vice will never let this change. And consciously make a move to bring her feelings back for him.

When they arrived on Karylle's condo, he parked his car and helped her carry her things.

They were walking to Karylle's unit while laughing. But Vice noticed a tall man standing outside K's unit. "K, may bisita ka ata."

Karylle followed the direction where Vice was pointing at and she saw a man leaning on her door. And she suddenly stopped when she realized who the man was. She felt a thug in her chest and removed her arm immediately on Vice's arm.. Vice stared at her confusedly.

"Chris?" She said. And Vice suddenly felt hurt hearing that name. Looking back to the man, Vice confirmed who it was and he is worried on the possibilities that may happen after, now that Chris has return.

Christian saw Karylle and stood straight. He was about to walk forward to welcome her but he stopped when he notice Vice beside her.

Karylle hesitantly walk towards Christian, leaving Vice standing. She felt numb and nervous on every step she does... She halted and stayed infront of him. "Y-you're here..." She tried to make it sound normal but it turned out like a question.

Chris took a glance on Vice and also brake it immediately. Facing his girlfriend and flashed a smile. "Why? Aren't you happy seeing me here?"

Karylle started to feel her mouth drying, so she hardly cleared her throat and shook her head.. "Ofcourse I'm happy!"

Chris welcomed her for a hug and still with a smile on his face. And after giving a hug, he pulled Karylle on her waist giving her a kiss, which left her stunned..

She froze on what Chris did and didn't got a chance to respond until Chris pulled back. "I missed you so much, K." He said while smiling.

"M-me too.." She mumbled.. But she turned her head remembering Vice is with her.. She saw him still standing in front of the elevator looking at them blankly.. She got worried, but before she can take a move to approach Vice, Christian blocked her off.. "Vice.. Thanks for driving my girlfriend home. But I can handle it from here, bro." And he wrap his arm on K's shoulder.

Vice snapped back on what happened and waved his hand goodbye. He turned his back to walk away, absentmindedly.

He didn't even notice that he already got inside his car and leaning his head on the steering wheel.. Vice felt his body shaking with his both hands clenched. He is shaking not because he's afraid, but because he felt frustrated and mad.

He wanted to grab Karylle and pull her away from Chris.. And punch Christian when he kissed her.. But he can't. He has no rights to do those things..

.....

........

...........

Karylle wants to go and follow Vice, but Chris held her hand to stop her. "Where are you going?"

"I.. I f-forgot to tell something to Vice." She said stuttering.

Christian is looking at her intently. "Can't that thing wait or can't you just say it through text? Is it that important?"