Chapter 7

-Monday-

Vice's POV

I woke up too early.. I don't know why! Its 5 in the morning, and waking early than my alarm clock is the most impossible thing that can happen in my life.. But it already happened!! Am i excited for today? Or maybe i'm just afraid to disappoint her again?! Urgh! I hate this! Thinking what the other people will think of you is just b*llsh*t!!

I took a shower and prepare myself for later.. I went down to the kitchen and look for some foods, but i saw nothing so i decided to cook breakfast.. I finished cooking at 6:30am, and now i'm eating alone when i heard some footsteps and i saw Anne appeared while rubbing her eyes..

"Woow! Is this a dream?! Or today is the end of the world?!" Rubbing her eyes to see clearly if she can really see me awake.

I rolled my eyes on her. "Stop over reacting Anne! Hindi ka artista!"

But Anne can't believe what she sees. "Kuya!! Are you sick?" She went next to me and patted the back of her hand to my forehead.

I removed Anne's hand. "Hey!! Just eat!"

"I can smell some excitement for today!" Giving me a teasing smile.

I did not bother to give a comment on what she said.. Cause i don't even know why i'm like this today!.. I stayed quiet and focus on my food..

"Kuuuyyaaa!!!!!" Anne is waving her hand in front of my face.

"Shoot!! What?!" I'm starting to get out of the mood. Why is she always shouting? Hindi ba nauubusan ng baterya yan?

"Where have you been?" Crossing her arms across her chest.

And now, I'm starting to doubt her mental status. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking to you... I thought you were listening but I was wrong! You're just staring at your food for about 5 minutes already!! My gosh!" She hissed with her hand flipping in the air. I shook my head and did not answer. Instead, I went back on eating.

"You're spacing out Kuya.. Is there something wrong?" I can feel that she is worried based on her voice. But I still did not break my sight on my foods.

"I'm fine.." I mumbled.. Well that's the truth.. I'm fine.. I don't know why she's asking me this type of questions.

"Is it because of K?" I almost drop my spoon. What is wrong with my sister asking me this things?

"N-no!!! B-Bakit naman siya b-biglang pumasok sa usapan?" Trying to defend.

Then she giggled. "So, it's really her!"

"Hi-hindi mo ba ako narinig Anne?!.. I said No!" Emphasizing my words to her.

But she laughed harder. "Yes I heard that.. But your action speaks louder than your words.. Hahhahh! I wish you saw your face while defending yourself! Hahhahh!!"

If only the way I look at her right now can injure someone. She's definitely in a coma now. "Stop laughing!! I'm just concern about our project.. That's all!"

"Fine! If you say so." She snorted.

After we ate, I volunteered to wash the dishes and Anne went back to her room to get prep for her work.. I waited for her in the living room so we can go to the 3Kings Trading Construction together..