Chapter 10

After the party, Karylle focused on the Laguna subdivision project.. She needs to settle everything before she leaves in New York next month.. Vice on the other hand, feels happy because of Karylle's presence on the site everyday.. He thought that his day is always complete whenever he sees Karylle. But he has no idea that Karylle is leaving next month, since K did not mention it to Vice..

They always see each other and always together everyday, that made them more closer.. Vice can't hide his sweetness when he's with Karylle.. He always ask her out and he starts to become clingy to Karylle.. Karylle can notice this changes on Vice, but she just let it happened.. Karylle don't know exactly why, but she feels happy when she is with him.. He makes her laugh, he makes her feel comfortable and secured when she is with him that she never experienced to other guys..

They are both in a bar with their friends to celebrate the project that Anne just finished..

-@ the bar-

K welcome her friend. "Congratulations for the success of your project Anne.. Good job."

"Thanks sis!! At first, I doubted myself for that project.. But because you pushed me to do it and it gave me no choice, so I took it.. And then I realized that you are right, "It is for me".. Thanks friend!" Anne is smiling, happy for the things that is happening in her life and for the support that she have from her family and friends.

"Cause I'm confident enough that you can nail it sis! And you really did." And she gave Anne a hug.

Vice appeared from their behind and raised his glass up. "Ehhemm!! We should celebrate! So let's stop this drama!! Congratulations Anne!"

Everyone greeted her and raised their glass. "Congratulations!"

They started the party.. Everyone were enjoying the night. They were dancing and drinking and laughing.. But Anne, Iza, Billy and Vhong noticed the sweetness between Vice and Karylle.. As if they were in their own world and not minding their surroundings.

Vhong tried to get their attention by clearing his throat and it made his throat almost ripped. While Iza is complaining and acting as if there are ants present. But Vice and K stayed on their position still talking to each other without noticing their friends.

"Eheeemm! Eheem! Eheheheeemmm!"

"Ouch!! Ouch!! A lot of ants biting me!!"

But Vice and Karylle did not hear their friends and they keep laughing and whispering...

"Aba!! Looks like they're not aware that we are here guys." Billy noticed while wiggling his eyebrows.

And Anne agreed. "Hhhmmnn!! I can smell the love in the air."

They all decided to interrupt the two lovebirds on whatever they were doing by throwing crumpled tissues on them..

Vice picked the tissue threw on him and faced his friends, irritatedly. "Hey!! What was that for?"

Iza rolled her eyes. "We just brought you both back in the real world!"

K frowned.. "What are you talking about?!"

"As I remember, this party was made for me and not Kuya and K's party.. Nagso-solo kayo diyan e!" Anne said while her arms are across over her chest.

So, Billy asked them straightly to know the truth between them. "Tell us the truth!! What is the real score between you.?" While pointing his finger to Vice and K.