Chapter 37

Vice's POV:

"Ano ito?" I'm staring at her. I can see confusion all over her face.

"You bought a yacht?" I just want to laugh right now. But I should not be or else I'm dead.

Now she is glaring cause I'm just smiling and not responding to her questions. Well I can't help it! She's so cute even she is mad.

"Aray!" She punched me on my arm. She's starting to get really mad. I guess this is the right time to explain.

"Hey! I didn't actually buy this yacht. I rented it."

She arched her left brow up. "And why is that?"

Haha! Oh, I really love this girl! "For us to arrive in the place where we will be going."

"You mean, it's in another island?"

I just smiled on her question and held her hand. I missed this feeling when my hand is on hers. "Look! No more questions, okay? Just trust me."

She tried to open her mouth but she hesitated to talk, so she just gave in and walk with me inside the yacht.

I guided her to sit infront, for us to see everything. I want her to enjoy this trip.

"Oh! So beautiful." She said exhaling her breath..

I'm just looking at her smiling and fascinating everything. Then I felt sad, disappointed and full of regrets.

What if I stopped her before? What if I said that I want her so much? What if I told her the truth, that I love her? Will everything change? Can we end up together and happy? What if.. Just what if..

Then The moment when she told me that she loves me came back to my memory..

-Flashback-

"W-what do you mean?" She's trying to contain her emotion but her voice failed her cause she grumbles.

Vice can't look at her. He feels guilt when he sees her eyes. "Dahil ayoko ito! It's not part of my plans.. Hindi naman dapat pa mapunta sa seryosohan! Ayoko!"

"But Vice! Aren't we serious? All of those things that you did to me, those that you showed me.. Are you not serious about that?.. Are you just playing on me!"

"It's not like that! We are happy on what we have.. We can stay like this.. Happy, No strings attached, no complications."

"My God, Vice!" Her voice started to increase. "What do you think is this!! A fling?! One night stand or a night where you just hooked someone from a club? Vice, what kind of relationship do you think we have?! Or I'm the only one who think that this is already a relationship?"

Vice remained quiet and faced his head down.. K started to sob.. She can't stop the tears from falling..

"Is this a joke, Vice?... Cause you're hurting me right now!" She mumbles with disbelief.