Chapter 43

Vice's POV:

Reaching my back with my hand then travel it to my arm and irritatingly scratching my skin.

What am I thinking? Me, agreed to wear this thing in the middle of summer with the sun so angrily shining from the sky, is really a bright idea!

Feeling the bits of sweats on my forehead flowing down on my face and my armpit feeling steamy with this coat is definitely the best feeling I ever had!

Obviously.. Sarcasm is my talent!

How did I end up like this?! I was just planning to see her so we can talk. But how come I'm in this suit right now?

It's been hours since I arrived here in her condo. But just like before, the guards stopped me from entering. Well that is because, I'm on their block list.

So I'm here in front of the condo waiting for her while leaning on my car hoping that she will see me when she decided to get out.

But again! I can feel the effect of global warming in this suit. And again! I'm thinking how did I end up in this attire? This is not even my style!

"Brad! You need to look good, for her.. You have to prove that once she sees you, she can't refuse to stare at you, cause you're so freaking hot in a suit!"

I release a disappointing sigh and irritatingly wipe some sweat on my chin and neck. Hearing Vhong's voice in my mind made me realize how stupid I was when I agreed on this plan.

"Look! That suit is perfectly fits on you! Ohhh!! I can imagine Karylle struck with her mouth open while seeing you walking to her direction and she can see that everything are in slow motion with some wind flowing to your hair and coat!" His words keep playing in my head.

And I shake my head... Am I really that gullible? Did I really believe on that crap?!!

Laughing at my own stupidity and desparation. Vhong is really a good businessman. I can't believe I fell from his words.

So, I pull my phone from my pocket and dialed his number.

It was ringing for a moment until he answered it. "Brad! How is it?"

"It's hot!" I replied using the coldest tone that I can.

But he didn't even felt the death threat hiding from my voice, and he just laughed.

"That fast? I told you so! That suit is your lucky charm."

"Lucky charm" I frowned on what he said..

"So..." He continued.

"How hot did you go?" Tease all over his voice.

I wipe the sweat on my neck before I answer. "So hot! Vhong, it's very hot!"

"Really? Wow! You owe me bigtime brad." He said innocently.

I can't believe this!

"Vhong, I never felt this hot before! My body is dripping on sweat! This suit you gave me is definitely not a good idea and not the perfect attire for summer! And you know what? You are right, once K saw me, she will be struck with open mouth seeing me sweating all over!" I rant continuously that I almost lost my breath.

Then I heard nothing on the other line while I am panting for a while.

"Hello" Reassuring if there is still someone on the other line.