Chapter 28

"How is it? Do I really look good?" Vice is restlessly tugging his tuxedo..

Billy rolled his eyes.. "Kuys! It's been your 7th question, for 1minute."

"Don't worry! You look good brad." Vhong held Vice's shoulder.. "Pasalamat ka! I let you use my invitation, so you can have a moment with K."

"Vhong, wag assuming! Anne gave this to me. And she never had a plan to bring you on that big ocassion." Vice said seriously while shaping his hair.

Vhong just pouted and sat on Vice's bed.. "Brad, minsan ang sakit mo rin magsalita noh? Buti na lang itong si Billy boy may isa pang invitation".. But Billy kept on staring at Vice's reflection in the mirror.. "I want to inform you Kuys, that Karylle is not alone on this Annual Engineering whatsoever Ball. Christian is with her."

"Naku! Billy is right brad! May nakabakod nga pala." Vhong teases his friend.

Vice frowned upon hearing Christian's name.. He's aware that Christian will escort Karylle later on the party.. But he just can't take hearing that name after K's..

"All I want is to talk to Karylle.. I want to tell her the things that I want to say.. I Love Her!" Vice got emotional for a bit and breathe deeply to prevent some tears to form.

Billy sat on the edge of the bed, leaning on his lap.. "Pero paano? Kuys, iniiwasan ka na ng tao. Baka lalo lang siya lumayo niyan."

After that night when Vice bought foods for Karylle, Anne and Coleen, K became distant. She used to go home early or pretend that she is busy when Vice is in the company. Even Anne and Coleen noticed the sudden shift of her mood whenever Vice is around and somehow Coleen knows her schedule.

Vice stopped on what he is doing and stared at his friends on the mirror.. "And what do you want me to do? Kuys, I can't stop right now. I can't lose her again.... I once did, and I won't anymore."

Billy and Vhong felt sad on the wretched look of their friend.. They know how Vice changed for Karylle, and it made them worried that it is too late for them..

"Pero brad.. Whatever her decision is.. We'll always be here." Vhong smiled.. And Vice smiled also as his reply.

All were settled, Vice walked out of his room and they saw Anne standing near the door while talking to someone on her phone.. She's wearing a flesh colored material, fitted dress with a lace detailing on the side of the dress that shows skin up to the thigh.. As Anne noticed the presence of the boys, she immediately ended the call and faced them.

"What took you so long? Daig niyo pa ako!" She said irritably.

Then Vhong went near to Anne.. "Anne, you look so beautiful!"

Anne just rolled her eyes and ignored Vhong..

"Ito kasing kuya mo, masyadong kabado, Anne." Billy answered Anne's rant while laughing..

"Look! The time is running.. Let's go." Vice walked out of the unit first and the 3 was left shrugging their shoulders on Vice's attitude..

"Excited much!" Anne exclaimed while Billy and Vhong are laughing.

***********************************************

It's a 45 minutes ride to the venue of the ball.. But for Vice, it's like forever.. He can't wait to see Karylle and talk to her.. They were walking to the entrance of the place and they saw people slipping inside as well.. The place is elegant with a white and gold design.. It's like an Ancient Greece inside the hall.. Everyone dresses in their elegant clothes..