10: The Scourge of Heroes

Aizawa Pov:

I feel more sleep deprived than usual. I thought today might be a good day when one of my first years, Mirio Togata actually impressed me. I was wrong. Naomasa and I were sitting in his office. I had just gotten back from the burning building. I downed my coffee and stared at the file in front of me.

There's been a rise in Stain's movements, but everything is so confusing. First, Hero Killer Stain has been sighted in Musutafu and Yokohama City. He usually stays in Hosu, so this is very strange. Not only that, but Hero Killer Stain becomes Hero Hunter Stain. He doesn't kill anymore; I'm thankful for that, but what brought this change? Then, Stain becomes a vigilante and has a partner.

This is too confusing.

"You were in direct contact with them," Naomasa spoke up, "Were there any notable characteristics about Stain's partner?"

"Well, they were kinda of short, but that doesn't say much," I thought back, "Their voice was quite high pitched, and I didn't spot any quirk usage. It's clear that they and Stain are working together."

"We've linked some injuries to the two," Naomasa stated, "A hero had multiple cuts across his body. He said that it was same guy that you saw. It seems this person's skilled. The hero said that the person cut his entire body in a flash with a dagger, but he had a sword on his back as well. He also said that the person had a red mask that covered their entire face and a red hood, but he couldn't see everything else."

"It's the same person," I say, "We have nothing on this character. What are we calling them?"

"We decided to call them Scourge because of all the cuts on the hero's body," Naomasa said. "Other than that, though, we have no information on them. We don't even have much info on the Hero Hunter. I still find it strange that the Hero Killer became Hero Hunter, that he moved away from Hosu, and that he got a partner that might be equally skilled as he is. Not only that, we have no idea what the Scourge's quirk is."

"We can't do anything right now," I reasoned, "We have to wait for them to do something for us to observe them. I propose that we observe them for now, then when we figure them out, we catch and question them. That way, we'll know their motives and everything else of importance."

"Yeah, I guess," Naomasa nodded, "Also, Hizashi wanted to know if you wanted pizza for a midnight meal."

"Tell him, sure," I responded with a yawn. "Ask him if Hitoshi's still up too. He should be in bed by now."

"Hizashi said that he's still awake. He's trying to figure out how to use your capture weapon," Naomasa smirked.

"Tell him that if he doesn't go to sleep by the time I get back home, then I'm not going to let drink coffee for 2 weeks," I groaned.

"Hizashi said he's in bed now," Naomasa chuckled a bit.

I just sighed.

Narrator Pov:

AN: There's gonna be some timeskips here and there. Just sayin so that no one gets confused. Also, Touya's gonna be 2 years older than Izuku and Himiko in this.

Touya had been a part of SOS for a couple months now. Now, there were three people to demolish Izuku in gaming, but Izuku didn't mind it at all. It was quite ironic that the corrupted No. 2 hero's son was a villain with morals.

Izuku taught Touya how to properly care for his burn scars because he had to deal with his own. Touya was happy to get a new family, but he was disappointed in Shoto for using his quirk to hurt his new little bro. He was unhappy with Shouko for not helping.