39: The Worst Of The Worst

Narrator Pov:

It had been around a week after the I-Island incident. By now, the news about everything that happened had calmed down, though there was still the occasional mention of the "unknown individual that leaves an S with their victims".

The class of 1-A was currently at a shopping mall. They were there to buy things that they would need or want for the upcoming summer training camp. A couple days ago, they were told by Aizawa that everyone in the Hero Course would be going, including Class 1-B. The class had planned to meet together to get everything they needed.

Izuku, in his disguise as Hotaru, agreed to come along. He had recovered from his battle with Wolfram in the past week, as did the others. Izuku didn't know this until after everything happened, but the reason why Touya looked so much more beat up was because he had to fight Midoriya by himself after Kurogiri and Tomura went to help Izuku.

Touya had taken off his gauntlets and got into a fistfight with Midoriya when they were in the plane. He ended up having to beat him to death because Midoriya would keep trying to fight. Touya couldn't use his fire and he didn't want to risk getting injured and letting Midoriya go.

The class had just split up to get the things that they needed. Izuku had gone to browse around with Hitoshi and Izumi. Izuku observed how they interacted with each other. To him, it seemed that they were starting to get along better.

Izuku Pov:

I walked with my hands in the pockets of my big hoodie. I also wore a scarf and black jeans as well as my sun and moon earrings. I had my hair down since I was feeling particularly cold this morning.

"Shigaraki," Shinso eyed the clothes I was wearing, "It's the summer and you're wearing that?"

"I-I get cold easily, remember?" I responded.

"Yeah, I know, but... that cold?" he questioned.

"Yes," I said matter-of-factly.

"Alright..." he sighed.

"Guys, what do you plan on getting?" Izumi got our attention.

Shinso and I both took a second to respond.

"I think I'll probably just get new clothes,"  Shinso shrugged, "And maybe some sunscreen? I'm not sure."

"I'll just get some stuff to help me train," Izumi nodded.

After that, they both looked to me, probably expecting me to share. I actually wasn't sure if I needed anything, but then, I remembered.

"O-Oh yeah-- I need some new workout clothes that can keep me warm. I have old ones, but they don't fit as well anymore."

They both seemed to accept the answer. Izumi separated from Shinso and I and went to another place to get what she needed. We went to one of the many clothes shops around.

There weren't too many people inside of the store, which I was somewhat thankful for. I would rather not have to walk through a crowd of people. We stepped in and started looking around. We walked past a couple different sections.

As we walked I saw a t-shirt with the kanji for shirt on it. There was another one that said "Polo Shirt". To be completely honest, I probably would've been wearing something like that now had it not been for Kurogiri's wisdom on fashion.

I went to the exercise section and Shinso went to another section of the store. My eyes skimmed through the racks that held clothes. The clothes that I grabbed were dark-colored, tight, big, and warm. I was quick to bring them all to the counter.