25: Let's Go

Aizawa Pov:

I walked down the halls of the hospital with Tsuragamae, Gran Torino, and Manual. We were on our way to the hospital room that my three students were staying in. I had gotten a call in the middle of the night telling me that Izumi Yagi, Shoto Todoroki, and Tenya Iida had gotten into a fight with the Hero Hunter: Stain and Scourge: The Punisher.

To say I was surprised is an understatement. I was already astonished when Stain was mentioned, but when I heard that Scourge was involved, I was shocked. Scourge hadn't been sighted in around a month, but now he was reported fighting three of my students.

After being on his case for years, I knew that Scourge only attacked people that he wanted to punish. That included villains and heroes. This meant that Yagi, Todoroki, or Iida did something that deserved Scourge's punishment.

Stain was captured, but Scourge escaped. Not only that, but the same purple mist that was at the USJ appeared in that alleyway, indicating that Stain and Scourge may be working with the League of Villains.

'Why would Scourge work with villains? It doesn't make sense. He's someone that punishes people, but he's working with the same type of people that he punishes.' I thought to myself before walking into the hospital room.

The three students seemed surprised to see me. They had probably expected the other three to come, but not me. I had come because I knew how brutal Scourge could be with his punishments. Stain didn't injure his victims as much anymore, so his reputation as a killer had somewhat dissipated.

"A-Aizawa-sensei," Yagi stuttered, "W-what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to talk to you about what happened, obviously," I responded. "I'll wait outside while these three speak to you about Stain since I don't need to hear it. I'll come back in and talk to you about the other part."

I walked back out of the door and closed my eyes, rubbing my temples at the same time.

Timeskip

The three men walked out of the hospital room and gestured for me to go in. They closed the door behind me and I prepared to speak. Yagi and Iida looked uneasy and nervous, but Todoroki had his usual stoic expression.

I sighed once more before speaking, "Do you have any idea who the person that you fought was?"

"Hero Killer: Stain, Aizawa-sensei," Iida responded quickly.

"Wrong. His name is Hero Hunter: Stain, now," I shook my head, "This news was disclosed to the public years ago and because his reputation of killing is gone, the public forgot about him. Anyway, this isn't what I wanted to talk about with you."

"Then, what is it?" Yagi asked with a nervous frown on her face.

"Do any of you know who the person that fought with Stain was?" I asked.

The three students stayed silent, expecting me to tell them, so I did. "His name is Scourge: The Punisher. His existence wasn't disclosed to the public because of Stain's old reputation. Scourge has been active for years and he is dangerous."

"How dangerous?" Todoroki asked.

"He's at least S-rank," I said immediately, "He might be stronger than Stain and his quirk is still unknown. He is considered a villain, but he seems more like a vigilante."

"A vigilante?" Yagi tilted her head.

"Yes," I nodded, "He has a no-kill policy, but he fights heroes and villains on the regular. He is known for attacking people that he thinks needs a punishment. I've been on his case since he debuted, so I know that his judgement is good. I need to know what you three did to get his attention."