12: Class 1-A

AN: I'm going to have to remove some of the characters from class 1-A to fit everyone. They won't be too important, at least in my opinion. I'll be taking out Ojiro, Aoyama, and Koda. I'll be putting Shouko, Izumi, and Hitoshi in. Hitoshi got in through recommendations.

Izumi Pov:

I woke up from a dream about Izuku. Wiping away the tears at my eyes, I sat up from my bed. Today was the first day of school, and I was in Class 1-A. I would be going to the school that my brother wanted to go to so badly, but never got the chance. I got up and put on the uniform that I had seen so many times whenever I went to UA to train with Mom and Dad. I was happy about getting Dad's quirk, One For All, but that just made me think back to Izuku. Izuku could've gotten One For All and become the hero that he always wanted to be.

I ate breakfast quickly and took the train to UA. When I got to the familiar building, I saw a couple kids that I recognized; I saw the pink girl and the brown haired girl. I also saw Shoto and Shouko, so I ran up to them.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Hey, Izumi!" Shouko smiled back.

"Hi," Shoto had a small smile on his face.

"Your eyes are kinda red Izumi," Shouko pointed out, "Were you crying about Izuku?"

"Y-yeah. I just want to be able to apologize to him. I want to able to go back and apologize to him before he left," I started tearing up slightly.

"Don't think about that," Shoto said, "It's our fault as much as it is yours, so stop beating yourself up about it. I also want to apologize, but we can't do that."

I just nodded and wiped my tears. We made our way through the halls, and eventually, we made it to the big door of Class 1-A. I opened the big door and saw Katsuki and a blue haired boy arguing with each other. Shoto quickly walked in and got in between them before Katsuki could explode.

"Oh, hey," I heard a soft voice behind me. "It's you, with the banana hair."

I turned around and saw a boy- or girl?- that had saved me at the entrance exam. They were kind of short. They had blue eyes and fluffy long black hair. They had a cute face... They were wearing the male uniform, but I didn't want to assume gender.

"B-banana hair?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"Y-yeah," they shuffled slightly, "I-I didn't mean it in a o-offensive way. A-actually, I-I think i-its pretty c-c-c-cute."

(AN: Hear me out. I'm not shipping this, just to make it clear. I just thought that this interaction would be cute, and like yeah. Izuku doesn't really think of Izumi as a sister anymore, but he doesn't mind being her friend. He thinks of his former friends and family as people that he used to know, not people that he hates.)

That made me blush harder because I had never been complimented by someone other than my friends, and I thought of them like siblings.

"T-thanks," I said awkwardly, "W-whats your name? Mine's I-Izumi Yagi."

"M-my name's H-Hotaru Shigaraki. I-If you were w-wondering, I-I'm a boy," he told me.

Then, I blushed even harder.

'I just got complimented by a boy!' I thought.

I glanced to my right and saw Shouko smirking at me. Then, I saw something on the floor behind Shigaraki. It was a yellow sleeping bag. I instantly recognized it as Aizawa's sleeping bag.

"If your here to make friends, then get out," Aizawa said, eyeing me slightly. "It took you all 8 seconds to quiet down."

He got up and tossed a bunch of blue uniforms onto the podium at the front of the classroom.