37: I-Island Pt. 3

Narrator Pov:

As Izuku began scaling the tall building from the side, Touya, Tomura, and Kurogiri were dealing with Midoriya Hisashi.

After Izuku left, the three had surrounded their target.

"Give up," Tomura said to Midoriya, "Scourge is going after Wolfram and you're surrounded."

"...Scourge?" Midoriya raised an eyebrow, "So you're with the League of Villains."

The three were silent for a moment.

"How do you know that," Tomura spoke in a low tone.

"I have my connections in Japan," Midoriya smirked, "Anyway, I'm not just going to give up so easily."

"Easily?" Touya scoffed, "Your entire combat squad is passed out on the ground."

In that moment, Touya lunged forward. He reeled his fist back and let it launch forward, towards Midoriya's face. Small flames fluttered on his fist and arm as his gauntlet made contact with the man's cheek.

A look of shock could be seen on Midoriya's bruised face he was sent flying back. Touya's hit had pushed him towards Kurogiri, who was quick to form a portal in front of him to catch the villain. Another portal formed that dropped him right by Tomura, face down.

All Tomura did was place his gloved hand down on Midoriya's back.

"You saw what I did to that gun of your's didn't you?" Tomura said calmly.

Midoriya growled and tried to get up, but was pushed back down by Tomura's single hand.

"Do you really think that the authorities will let you turn me in?" Midoriya regained his smirk.

"Who said we were bringing you to the proper authorities?" Touya chuckled evilly.

"W-what?" the villain's composure broke for a second before repairing, "So you're going to bring me somewhere else? I'd die before letting you do anything to me!"

All three of the SOS members noticed that Midoriya's throat began glowing a bright orange. Before the villain could fire off with his quirk, Touya kneeled down in front of him and shoved something into his face.

"That's my respirator mask," Touya stated, strapping his mask onto Midoriya's face.

"Wh-what?" Midoriya seemed to lose his composure once again.

"That's my respirator mask," Touya repeated bluntly, "It's fire proof and you obviously won't be able to suffocate yourself since it is a respirator mask."

Midoriya just let out an inaudible grumble.

"Okay," Tomura sighed, "We're done here. Is anyone hurt? Touya?"

"I'm fine," he replied, "The fire was hot, but my clothes protected me. Also, if Kurogiri had been a bit late to get me out of those flames, I probably would've gotten hurt."

"How about you, Kuro?" Tomura asked.

"It seems that I was shot," Kurogiri stated, "I am fine. My armor isn't even dented from the shot, though."

"How did a guard even see you?" Touya asked.

"Probably just a fluke," Tomura replied to the question with a wave of the hand. "Let's bring this guy to the plane and tie him up or something."

"Then, we go help Scourge," Touya said.

The other two just nodded.