17: USJ Incident Aftermath

Izuku Pov:

I stood at the top of the stairs, staring at the fight between Allmight and the Nomu. It was obvious that the Nomu had an ability that rendered Allmight's attacks useless, but why was he still punching?

'Don't tell me he figured out that Nomu had a limit to how much he could absorb,' I kept looking at the flurry of punches going on between the two.

Izumi, Katsuki, Shoto, and Shouko had tried helping Allmight. If it hadn't been for them, then Allmight would've lost then and there and we would get to leave. I clenched my teeth and I watched Allmight's punches start producing steam from each impact against the Nomu. Then, the Nomu started convulsing and slowing down with each impact it took to its body.

It looked like Allmight dodged a punch and suddenly, Nomu started to float slightly. My eyes widened as I looked around. Behind Allmight, stood Psygirl with her hands outstretched.

'No!' I yelled in my head, 'I forgot about Pysgirl!'

Kurogiri and Tomura seemed to notice what was going on, so they attempted to attack Psygirl, but they were both stopped by ice and wind. Izumi and Shoto were distracting Tomura and Kurogiri was focused on dodging Katsuki's continuous explosions. I had the urge to jump in and fight, but I couldn't do anything yet; I couldn't let my cover be blown unless it was absolutely necessary.

I grit my teeth as I watched Allmight charge up a stronger punch. He punched Nomu, making his entire body stretch and launch into the dome of the USJ. A lot of my classmates were either crying or just smiling. I stood there in shock; Allmight had been weakening over the years, but he still had that much power in one punch. That punch would've been enough to take down All For One in his weakened form, but even then, All For One is extremely powerful.

Suddenly the door behind be burst open, and I saw Iida run up beside me, yelling. Then, I heard a gunshot.

'Snipe!' I thought panicked, 'Tomura and Kurogiri need to get out of here quickly or else their going to get shot by Snipe!'

I looked back and saw that Snipe's gun was aimed into the Mountain Zone of the USJ. Resisting the urge to sigh in relief, I looked back at where Tomura and Kurogiri were. Kurogiri had already made a portal for them to leave, but he also made two other portals. At first I was confused, but then I realized what they were for. Suddenly blue flames exploded out of the two portals, directed around the portal that Kurogiri had made for Tomura and him to escape.

'You guys surprised me with that,' I almost smiled.

I glanced back at Allmight and looked closely at him. I could tell that he had blood coming from his mouth. It was hard to see, but there was steam coming off of his body as he breathed heavily. No one else seemed to notice his moment of weakness and vulnerability.

Narrator Pov:

All the students were gathered from the USJ and the injured teachers were taken to the UA infirmary, which was as good as any hospital room because of Recovery Girl. Izuku only had a couple small injuries, but he was also taken to the infirmary.

All of the other students were sent home and Izuku got treatment at the infirmary. Allmight and Aizawa were treated in a different room as Izuku. When Recovery attempted to contact Izuku's guardians, Izuku told her that his parents were always working, so even if their phone numbers were listed, they wouldn't be able to be contacted.

After everything was sorted out, the students were allowed to leave campus and go back to their own homes instead of their dorms. They would still have class the next day, but they would get leave campus because of certain things that the staff wanted to talk about as well as upgrading security while the students were gone.