14: Hero Training: Start!

(AN: btw, Izuku doesn't know about how Allmight is his dad. Just thought I'd point this out if I forgot to mention it earlier.)

Shouko Pov:

The sound of my alarm clock reached my ears, but I ignored it until I was fully awake. I sat up from my bed and looked at my digital clock. On it read 6:47. I groaned slightly as I flipped my sheets off my body. I quickly changed and went down stairs to the common room. I went into the shared bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After I finished with that, I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. When I got in, I. was met with the sight of Shigaraki wearing a pink apron over his school uniform. He had his black hair tied up in (Insert the way that Speed O Sound Sonic from OPM has the back of his hair but fluffier). He smiled softly and waved at me, when he noticed me. I blushed slightly and nodded in response. Then, he went over to the stove and put various ingredients on the counter.

"You can cook?" I asked as I opened drawers to look for a suitably sized bowl for cereal.

"Hmm? O-oh, yeah," Shigaraki answered me.

"That's kind of cool," I commented as I poured cereal into my bowl before the milk.

"R-really?" Shigaraki seemed to blush at my compliment.

"Yeah," I nodded, "I don't think there are that many kids our age that can actually cook."

"W-wow, t-thanks," Shigaraki gave me another bright smile, causing my blush to intensify at the cuteness.

Shigaraki tilted his head slightly in a skeptical manner towards me. Then, he turned his back towards me and started preparing his breakfast. I just ate mine in silence, wondering what that look was for.

'Wait,' I realized, 'Did he notice me blushing? Noooooo!'

I kept a blank expression on my face as I ate. Could that blush possibly have gave Shigaraki a bad impression of me(idk)? I hope not. I kept eating until I was almost done, and just as I was taking another bite from my cereal, I heard the faint sound of yelling:

"DIE GERMS!" I heard Katsuki's gruff voice ring from the boy's bathroom.

I noticed that Shigaraki seemed to flinch slightly at the noise, but he kept cooking. Just as I finished my cereal, Shigaraki had finished whatever he was making and sat in the seat next to me. I watched him as he untied his hair, letting the fluffiness spill over his shoulders. He muttered a quiet, Itadakimasu before eating.

As I was washing my bowl and spoon, Katsuki, Shoto, and some of the others came down. I looked around for Izumi, but she wasn't there yet. We all started talking about random stuff and school things, but Shigaraki only ate in silence. He was the only one that didn't say anything, but he did smile while greeting Kirishima.

After a while of chatting, everyone made their own breakfasts and that was when Izumi decided to arrive.

"Yagi-san!" Iida stood up, waving his arms, "It is already 7:24! A student and future hero should wake up earlier on school days!"

"Mmmm, ok," Izumi half-heartedly muttered as she scratched her messy hair.

She went over to where Katsuki, Shoto, and I were and greeted all of us while getting some cereal. She sat with us and started eating. Shigaraki walked past us with his dishes in his hands and brought them to the sink, washing them.

By the time that everyone had finished breakfast, it was 7:43, so we made out way over to school. We walked together for a while, but we separated into various groups. I walked with Izumi, Katsuki, Shoto, Iida, and Uraraka. We talked with each other about our quirks and our lives. Whenever it came to family, Izumi and Shoto would stiffen slightly. They would say something to redirect the attention off of them, and it seemed to work every time.