36: I-Island Pt. 2

AN: Just gonna say that I don't remember exactly how things happen in the movie, so some parts may not be entirely accurate.

Narrator Pov:

After the four members of the SOS met together, they went back to their plane. It would be illogical to stay out in the open and they couldn't just walk into a random hotel, so they came to the consensus that they should share their findings inside of the private jet.

They all sat near each other and began their conversation.

"So, what did you guys find out?" Touya sighed as he loosened the tie around his neck, "I didn't get any info. I think people were scared of my scars since everyone distanced themselves from me."

Kurogiri decided to respond first, "I have gained the information that there is going to be an exhibition tonight called the I-Expo, featuring the inventions and machines of various scientists. There will also be all kinds of heroes at the exhibition, so we'll have to be extra careful."

"That explains why Allmight was here," Izuku said once Kurogiri finished.

The other three members' eyes widened in shock and surprise as well as slight concern.

"He and some of the students of Class 1-A were here for some reason," the green haired boy continued, "The students I saw were Izumi Yagi, the Todoroki twins, Katsuki Bakugou, Yaoyorozu Momo, Jirou Kyouka, and Kirishima Eijiro. They were all wearing their hero suits, so I assume that they are here for the I-Expo."

Izuku took a glance at Touya when he mentioned his youngest siblings, but he didn't react in any way, so the younger boy decided not to worry about him. They had a mission they had to deal with.

"Another thing," Izuku continued, "I sighted one of our targets. I saw Midoriya Hisashi; he was walking with two bodyguards around. I didn't follow him and I don't think he noticed my gaze."

"I found Midoriya's plane," Tomura raised his hand, speaking up quickly after Izuku finished, "It's a private jet and there were a couple guards around, so I didn't get close. I know exactly where it is, so when it's time, we can go there."

Kurogiri and Izuku nodded with serious expressions on their faces, the former letting his dark mist surround his body once again. Touya also nodded, but with a slight tired expression on his face.

"I'm going to take a nap," he yawned, "I'm tired from walking around in the bright sun."

"Same," Tomura replied, throwing aside his coat.

The pair left the area they were previously sitting at and went to their own spots.

"Wake us up when we need to go," Tomura lazily said to Kurogiri and Izuku as he leaned into one of the seats in the plane.

Kurogiri and Izuku shared a sigh.

Izuku Pov:

I was near the back of our transport, practicing with my new sword. The feel of the blade was similar to my other sword, but it obviously wasn't made of the same material.

I swung my sword through the air, making a swooshing sound.

"The I-Expo is about to start," the familiar voice that came from the intercom spoke, "I suggest you all get ready to continue with the mission."

With that, I sheathed my new sword and quickly changed into the new gear that had been given to me. After putting everything it on, I made a couple observations.