16: The Unforeseen Simulation Joint

AN: Tomura doesn't have the hands on his body cuz he didn't need them.

Izuku Pov:

It was early in the morning and on a weekend, so I decided to call the SOS. I had to tell them about the USJ since it would be the perfect opportunity for us to make our debut. An attack on UA would definitely cause some ruckus. Not only that, but if word got out that there was a spy within UA, then the media would get UA in a lot trouble. Civilians would lose trust in heroes, only making our goal that much closer within our reach.

I dialed Tomura's number into my untraceable phone. I knew that Tomura would be awake right now since he always wakes up early to play video games, though recently, he's been training more. It was probably because our plans would be starting soon, and All For One probably told him about wanting him to be his successor, so Tomura decided to train. All For One had told me about his plans to make Tomura his successor first to hear my opinion; probably because I was the only person in the SOS that never acted like a crackhead(Btw he still doesn't know about what happens when he gets drunk.).

My phone vibrated a couple times before Tomura picked up. "What is it? Did something happen?"

Tomura's voice only came out as a whisper. Aizawa had said that each room was sound proofed, but I still didn't want to take any risks, so I would speak silently too.

"Tomu," I whispered, "I've got some info, and don't be too loud. I'm going to be whispering, so turn your volume up."

"Ok," Tomura responded before a small silence, "Alright, what's the info."

"This coming up Wednesday, Class 1-A will be leaving the main school grounds," I began, "We'll be going to the USJ, or the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, and three heroes will be there. The heroes that are going to be there are Eraserhead, Thirteen, and Allmight."

"Okay, I've got that down," Tomura said after a brief silence, "How about we bring a long a bunch of criminals to the attack?"

"Do it," I nodded even though Tomura couldn't see me, "Numbers are going to be important to keep them occupied. Not only that, but if they're just street thugs, then they should be easily beaten by the students. We don't want anyone dying, especially not the kids. Also, thugs like them deserve to be in jail."

"Haha, good thinking," Tomura laughed, "We bringing the prototype Nomu?"

The Nomu was something that All For One created. He used the quirks of people who volunteered and quirks that he stored up over the years to create them. They don't have a consciousness, so they can't be considered human. He used the bodies of people that were already dead, but none of the SOS were worried because he told us that nothing changed in the deceased person; it was exactly the same as being dead, was what he said.

"Of course," I sighed a bit, "How else are we going to weaken Allmight to the point that he has to retire? Anyway, how are you all doing? You're not giving Kurogiri too much trouble are you?"

"H-huh?" Tomura stuttered a bit, "Of course we aren't doing anything that would bring him trouble. Moving on, are you going to stay as Hotaru Shigaraki?"

"I will for the time being," I answered, "Just in case Allmight isn't weakened enough, we'll still need someone to feed information. Don't worry, no one seems suspicious of me yet. Also, How's Himiko and Touya doing?"

"They're both doing alright," Tomura responded, "We're all training hard for our debut, and Himiko is hesitant to drink any of your blood that you left here for her. She says that it might taste bad if it isn't fresh. Touya's doing fine and he ended up getting his ears pierced."