22: New Recruits

Izuku Pov:

I ducked underneath the knife and swept the person from their feet. They fell to the wood floor of the bar with a thud. I grabbed their knife, sat on their abdomen and placed the knife underneath the person's chin. My assailant was a girl that seemed to be around my age. She had chin length black hair with red highlights and crimson eyes.

"Do your worst, hero!" she growled at me with a scowl on her face.

'What?' I asked myself.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my home?" I narrowed my eyes at the girl.

"Why would I tell a hero like you?" she ignored my question.

Then, All For One came into the room with two other people. The two people seemed angered and shocked by the development in front of them, but All For One stayed calm.

"Izuku, stand up," he said calmly.

I stood, but I kept hold of the knife.

"What's going on here!" one of the people beside All For One yelled, "You're associated with the heroes?"

"You misunderstand," All For One denied with a wave a his hand, "This is Izuku. He's an important part of this organization. He acts as the spy within UA."

The two people beside All For One nodded, accepting the answer, but they still looked shocked by what had happened. I glanced at the girl who had attacked me. She seemed embarrassed and shocked.

"Sensei, what's going on? Who are these people?" I asked AFO.

"These three are new recruits to the SOS," AFO replied, "That is why I called you back."

I nodded, "Where are the others?

"Himiko, Tomura, and Touya are in their rooms," AFO answered, "Kurogiri is in the kitchen."

"Is Chizome still in Hosu?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"I heard that he fought Inegnium," I said grimly. "Is that true?"

"It is," All For One nodded. "You can go fetch Himiko, Touya, and Tomura. After that, you can shower and come back. We'll explain everything when you get back."

I nodded and walked passed the girl that attacked me. She and the other two seemed confused. I knocked on the door's of Himiko's, Touya's, and Tomura's rooms. Then, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I took out my blue contact lens, exposing my green eye. Then, I washed out my hair dye, revealing the green hair that I haven't seen in weeks. Whenever I went on patrol, I would wash out the hair dye, in case my hood was flipped off.

I changed into a thin sweater with a black cardigan over it. I put on some black jeans and tied my wet hair. I grabbed my sword and held it. Then, I walked back to the bar. I greeted Himiko, Touya, and Tomura as I walked in. Kurogiri came into the bar from the kitchen and greeted me as well, to which I responded with a wave.

The three new recruits sat on one of the couches and All For One sat opposite to them. Kurogiri stood at the bar, Tomura sat at one of the stools, Touya was standing in the corner of the room with his arms crossed, Himiko was sitting on one of the other barstools waving her legs, and I just stood behind All For One's seat.

I stood with my sword in my hands, a blank expression on my face as I studied the three recruits. The girl that attacked me was sitting on the right side of the couch, occasionally stealing glances at me. The other two people seemed to be men; one of them had a strong jawline and a hard look in his green eyes. He had rough black hair, a cigarette in his mouth, and sat in a comfortable manner.