11: UA Infiltration

AN: This chapter is when Izuku and Himiko are both 15. Touya is 17 and Tomura is 20.

Narrator Pov:

It was morning and Tomura, Touya, and Himiko were all in time out. They sat on the floor with their heads bowed to Izuku, who was holding a soup ladle in his hand. Izuku sighed and walked to the bar, putting away his soup ladle.

Izuku reached into his pocket and took out a hair tie. His hair was long now; it reached around his shoulder blades. It was still fluffy and the front sides of his hair reached around chin length. He usually kept hair up like(How Speed o Sound Sonic has the back of his hair. I have no idea how to describe it. It's just that, but fluffier.). He got earrings that were identical to Stain's. He still had his androgynous looks, so sometimes, Tomura, Himiko, and Touya would tease him about looking like a girl. He had gotten taller, but he was still pretty short, giving him a cute look.

Touya had dyed his hair black and had gotten earrings of his own. He also went into an edgy phase that didn't seem to fade away completely. Tomura looked pretty much the same as he did in the past, only taller and he had longer hair. He didn't game as much anymore, but he developed a habit of saying things in video game terms. Himiko styled her hair into two messy buns on the sides of her head. She had gotten a lot better at knife wielding and she had increased her stealth capabilities. They were strong individually, but they could also work together really well, especially if they had Izuku with them.

Izuku had honed all of his skills to perfection, making himself a name as The Punisher: Scourge. He wore the same costume, but fitted for him, as he used to for patrolling, though Stain had gone back to Hosu a while back. He had never been captured before, even when Endeavor had been sent to chase him.

Tomura, Himiko, and Touya were left in timeout as Izuku started making breakfast for them. Kurogiri walked into the bar, saw the three sitting on the floor and sighed.

"What did you three do this time?" he asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

"We were yelling really loudly early this morning," Touya grumbled.

"Again?" Kurogiri sat at the bar.

"Yeah, but we have a good reason!" Himiko shouted.

"And what might that be?" Kurogiri asked, seemingly uninterested.

"Well, we-," Himiko began but was interrupted by Izuku, walking into the room with breakfast.

"No excuses," Izuku only glanced at the three. "Eat your breakfast now."

They all ate their amazing breakfast in silence, though Himiko was coming up with a plan to escape timeout. She planned that she would compliment Izuku's cooking, and while he's flustered, she'll ask him if she could go play video games.

'The perfect plan!' Himiko thought.

"Hey, Izu!" Himiko yelled, "Your cooking is good as always!"

"Really! Thanks!" Izuku blushed with smile on his face.

"Can I go-," Himiko started.

"Himi-chan, your still in timeout aren't you?" Izuku said, keeping the smile of his face.

"Y-yeah," she replied, deflating slightly.

Once everyone finished breakfast, the familiar black substance of All For One's teleportation quirk appeared in the middle of the bar. He looked around, saw Tomura, Himiko, and Touya on the floor, and chuckled a bit.

"Hello, everyone," All For One greeted. "There's something that I'd like to discuss with everyone."

"Alright, Sensei," Izuku nodded, "All of you are off timeout for now, but if you're ever that loud again, I won't hesitate to smack you with my ladle."