Ch 8

(Y/n)'s Pov

"You have nice taste in clothing (Y/n)-chan! How about you wear this nice sundress?" I don't remember owning any sundresses but as I stood by Baby 5, I could see a bunch of clothing I had never seen before. "These aren't my clothes... Doffy didn't buy these for me, did he?"

"Oh, I do remember him placing a few orders this week but I don't recall what he got. Why do you not like them (Y/n)-chan?" I knew that Doflamingo won't accept them back so I let out a sigh as I took a seat on the ottoman at the foot of the bed. "He doesn't need to buy my things. I don't even know why he's letting me stay here without paying him any rent"

"The Young Master is a strange one but he hasn't been the same since... Forgot I said anything, it's not my place to speak about that!" I'm not sure what Baby 5 was about to say but from the sad look, she got in her eyes something terrible must have happened to the man. "Do you think I should wear a scarf or something to make sure sand doesn't get in my wound?" Baby 5 looked over at me as she took in the bandages wrapped around my neck before she spoke up. "What happened to your neck anyways (Y/n)-chan?"

"Someone cut it, I would have bled out and died if Doffy didn't find me when he did" Her eyes widened at me before she went to look from something in the walk-in closet. "This should help (Y/n)-chan, it's not too windy outside today so the sand should only hit against your ankles" This girl was strange, one minute she was prepared to end Doflamingo's life then the next she was running around helping me just because Doflamingo told her he needed her.

"Who else is coming with us?" She helped me into the light pink sundress before she tied the scarf around my neck and started to head out of the room. "Diamanté will be there and a few of the other girls will be there too but don't worry their all-nice people"

Following Baby 5 out of the house I was greeted by two males and two females one of which was Sugar who was holding a large watermelon in her arms. "Ah, so this is the girl the Young Master decided to take pity on? She's kind of average-looking... I would have thought the Young Master would have better taste"

It was a blonde boy in high heels that made the comment, even though he was only a little boy it just made me want to go back inside and hide from the world for the rest of the day. "Don't be rude! You're going to make the girl cry and if that happens, we'll all be in trouble!" It was too late for that as the tears had already started pouring down my cheeks. "(Y/n)-chan, wait!"

~~~~~~~~

Baby 5's Pov

"Look what you did! The Young Master isn't going to be happy you made his love interest cry!" Dellinger didn't look remorseful at all but the others in the group raised their eyebrows at what I had said. "What do you mean by his love interest?" Hm, couldn't they see how the Young Master was behaving towards (Y/n)? He didn't even look at women the same way after what happened but this girl was different, she made him feel something. "Just you wait and see the Young Master likes this one"

~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later...

Doflamingo's Pov

It had taken me longer than expected to deal with the complications at work but as I drove into the garage Diamanté was waiting for me. "How was (Y/n)'s day at the beach, did she have fun?" He shook his head as he replied to me. "No, Dellinger made a rude comment towards her and she ran back into her house crying. She's refusing to open the door... Doffy, do you have feelings towards this girl?"

I knew the veins were popping on my forehead but I didn't care. How dare that little brat make my (Y/n) cry and ruin her day. "I'll be having dinner with (Y/n) and I'm turning off my phone so don't bother me!" Making my way towards (Y/n)'s little home I knocked on the door but when the girl didn't answer I tried away. "(Y/n)? I know you're in there, can you open the door?"