Ch 16

Doflamingo's Pov

"Hurry up boys my time is rather important to me but you already know that" Since (Y/n) was accompanying me to this little meeting I had to ensure she didn't hear anything too terrible about me but I knew that bastard Smoker at the police department had already tried to tell her and she refused to listen to him. "Your money will be here soon Donquixote"

Though this meeting was only supposed to be a pick-up for the money they owed I was growing a bit impatient with this group. Maybe I'll have them taken out later so I don't have to deal with them again. "Doffy, what are we doing here?" Looking down at the girl in my lap I allowed my smile to widen as I held her close. "It's just a business meeting my love. We'll be able to leave soon, I promise"

She maybe had been blind at the current moment but the girl still had her common sense intact so I couldn't help the snicker that slipped out after her next sentence. "An abandoned warehouse is a strange place to hold a meeting though I'm going to let it slide this one time" When a briefcase was placed in front of me, I turned my focus away from (Y/n) as I popped it open while one of my underlings spoke up. "I-It's all there Donquixote"

"Fufufu. I'll count this later. For now, just email the sale reports to Diamanté and remember if any of you betray me... I'll kill you~" When (Y/n) started to shift in my lap I knew that threat was a little intense but hopefully she wouldn't mind it. "W-We understand Donquixote!" Closing the briefcase of money, I handed (Y/n) the case before I picked up her up and headed for the exit. "Did you want me to drop you off somewhere (Y/n)? I have a few more spots but if you don't want to go with me, I'm fine with dropping you off at the mall or somewhere else"

"No, thanks. I'd rather stay with you" I slowly started to nod my head before placing the girl back into the car. "Can I take this silly blindfold off now?" Without answering (Y/n) I untied the blindfold as my lips pressed against hers. "I love you (Y/n)... You're truly one of a kind"

~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Doflamingo you fucking moron! Why in the hell did you have to piss those guys off!?... Go right, go right!!" Maybe I should have taken the man's offer to drop me off but right now that didn't matter much. "It wasn't my fault (Y/n)!" As we continued to run down the alleyway, I could hear the sound of footsteps behind us though it was best not to look back since that would slow me down. "Why haven't you used your powers on them yet!? At this rate, we're both going to end up dead!"

"They fucking shot me with a sea stone bullet (Y/n)!... It's a type of metal that neutralizes our powers! Why hasn't Mellow shown up yet!?" Since we were running hand in hand, I pulled him down another alleyway though it had turned out to be a mistake. "Oh no, it's a dead end. What do we do Doffy!? I don't want to die!" I was hoping Mellow would make her appearance and do about the problem but as the threat got closer, I knew we were on our own. "Fire fist!"

"I think you overdid it Ace-yoi... (Y/n) are you hurt-yoi?"

"Doctor Marco?... What are you doing here? Oh, and Ace thank you for saving me!" I really thought I was going to die today but I was glad these two showed up when they did. "It's no trouble at all (Y/n)-chan. Pop's heard the gunfire and sent us to investigate. Though why are you with Doflamingo?" I would have gladly answered Ace's question but unfortunately for him, Doctor Marco smacked him in the head before he started dragging him away. "We don't have time for small talk-yoi. It's good to see you're in good health (Y/n). Oh, and Doflamingo you better not hurt the girl or else you'll have to answer to Pop's-yoi and the rest of us"

"... I didn't know you were so close to the Whitebeard gang (Y/n)... Come along my wound needs to get checked out before I bleed out"

~~~~~~~