Ch 31

Present...

"Lady Azazel we have arrived" I was glad someone had decided to snap me out of that terrible memory episode but as I looked around, I was a little disappointed with that lack of people present. "You all are weak and what is to come will all be deserved. Take me to him" They would still all pay for this although it would need to wait until I found out if Asmo was indeed alive. "You will see him later in the day. I have been ordered to keep you apart for the time being"

"Why is that? I have been apart from my King for decades and refuse to wait another day" I wasn't the type to be made a fool these simpletons should have been made aware of that. "Allow her through. Good afternoon, Lady Azazel. I hope your journey here was pleasant" This man didn't appear to be familiar to me however perhaps he could take me to the leader of this group. "I do not recognize you. Where is your leader?"

"I am the leader of this organization. Did you expect someone else?" That couldn't have been the case since if they were playing around with suppressing hosts then he needed to present. "Where is the Magician?" A look of understanding had begun to form on the male's face and I soon realized just how delusional these demons were. "Would you be referring to the demon currently residing within Basil Hawkins? I am afraid he had refused to join our cause" Magician was intellect demon so if he left or no part of it then whatever was occurring here was a task for the damned.

"Take me to my husband I desire to see him for myself to determine if you were telling the truth or not" I was already within the building so I might as well retrieve my King. "Right this way. He has finally surfaced although there is a still problem" Asmo had always been a complex demon but that tone was laced with worry. I didn't care for it to be honest. "A problem?" There could have been multiple things wrong with him but the problem soon spoke opened my eyes to what had happened years before. "His memory is damaged and he doesn't remember who he is. Perhaps you could jog his memory but for now, he remains as Joker"

"That would explain why he never returned after finding another host. What is it you hope to accomplish here?" Their mission wouldn't involve me or Asmo if I had anything to say about it however, they didn't need to be made aware of that. "You had mentioned the Magician earlier so I assume you are familiar with his work" My head slowly began to nod as a flashback from the night appeared within my mind. Although I quickly pushed it aside in order to remain focused. "Yes, I remember he stole away my partner's life"

"Correct that method was flawed but we have perfected a medication that surpasses the human side" I didn't see why this would be needed since years before many could freely share a body with their host. However, over the centuries that had slowly become to fade and thanks to what I ordered Corazon to do that piece of information was lost. Still, it didn't stop me from speaking my mind. "You are a foolish individual" The fear within this man's face was clear, even if he did attempt to hide it. "W-Why is that Lady Azazel?"

"If you held a connection with your host then you could easily share a vessel" Suppressing them wasn't necessary and I had found having that little voice kept me grounded when I was in control. Of course, at times it could be annoying but it was a small price to pay. "Why would we share when having complete control is better in the long run?" Dealing with this male for any longer was only going to cause me an unnecessary headache I needed to put an end to it. "You have annoyed me and taken up my valuable time"

"What do you mean Lad-ahhh!" I knew it was wrong to take a life although in this case, I'd forgive myself, and at the end of the day as long as (Y/n) didn't find out everything would work out fine. "Relax the pain will only last a mere second" He stopped moving quickly however when I felt another presence in the room, I allowed the body to drop before turning to face the new addition to the room. "That is enough Azazel I expected better from you" He was a new face but upon closer inspection, I noticed the demon who had brought me here had been knocked out only to remain unconscious against the metal floor.