Ch 23

Doflamingo's Pov

When (Y/n)'s arms wrapped around my neck I didn't hear her say a word though her reaction wasn't the one u expected her to have. "W-Why aren't you upset (Y/n)? I just told you my deep dark secret and yet your completely calm. Aren't you afraid that I'm going to hurt you?" As the girl pulled back just enough to meet my eyes she started to smile before her lips pressed to my cheek. "Nope, I'm not afraid of you Doffy. You're my big strong teddy bear and you'd never hurt me on purpose. Do you have plans to kill me or something?"

"No, but (Y/n) when you find out your lover is a serial killer this isn't the reaction you should have" Don't get me wrong it was great that the girl wasn't running to the door though I was almost afraid to let her go encase she had second thoughts and did try to leave. "Do you kill children?" Her question was quick though that look in her eyes meant business. "No"

"Then I don't see what the problem is Doffy. As long as you don't hurt children, I'll love you regardless since I know that your childhood was difficult. You know I'm just glad you decided to tell me the truth about this" When (Y/n) tried to pull away from me I tightened my gripped around her body and brought her back towards my chest though I was careful not to accidentally harm the girl. "Doffy we need to rescue Bellamy before something bad happens to him. It was all my fault that this even happened since I convinced him to take me into town today... D-Do you think he's okay?"

"Bellamy is fine (Y/n) and try not to worry about him. If you're stressed then the baby will feel it too. You'll need to stay here but I promise to bring him back safe and sound~ I love you (Y/n)" I could see that look (Y/n) was sending me though this was something I needed to do alone. "Stay here my love and don't forget to eat. I might be gone for a few days or a few hours but once I retrieve Bellamy, I'll return then we'll do something fun together"

"Love really makes you do crazy things, doesn't it? Hehehe. To think my lover is actually a serial killer. What kind of people do you even kill?" As I thought over (Y/n)'s question my fingers raked through her hair before I kissed her lips. "You're a curious one, aren't you? Fufufu. I kill sex workers and sluts"

"Why?" Quick flashes of my victims appeared in my head though one person always remained at the front of my mind. "A fucking whore murdered my brother and left him for dead. I-I shattered that day all because of her. D-Does that make me a bad person (Y/n)?" When I felt the girl remove herself from my lap I watched as she walked away. "I'll be right back Doffy don't leave!"

(Y/n)'s Pov

Clearly, my Doflamingo needs to be cheered up before he left the house though I had just the thing to help him. "Where did I put it?... Oh, there you are!" Once the book was in my hands, I left the bedroom before I made my way back out to the living room where Doflamingo was waiting patiently. "Look what I got Doffy~"

As I cuddled closer to his chest, I started to open the book while his head leaned down and rested itself against the top of my skull in order to look at what I had. "What is it (Y/n)?" As I turned another page in the book the first photograph was put on display while Doflamingo started to wiggle around below me. "It's a photo album filled with a bunch of pictures of my favorite person" 

"That's a picture of me... I'm your favorite (Y/n)?" Doflamingo's voice had held some doubt within it though I ignored it as I flipped the page. "Yup~ Look at this one Doffy it's when you let me lick chocolate off of your chest. Hehehe. You remember that, right?" Me and Doflamingo often did odd things together but no one could say that we were a boring couple. Plus, ever since the man found out that I was pregnant he refused to do anything sexual with me except for some light touching.

"Oh, I remember... (Y/n) I know you don't like some of the family but I need you to stay in the main house until I come back. Though that being said if any of them act up you can kick them out of the house or send them to their rooms if need be" I couldn't help when a laugh slipped past my lips though I was glad Doflamingo could still joke around. "Oh, really? That sounds fun Doffy. Am I allow to leave the house at all during your absence?"