Ch 12

Doflamingo's Pov

"Why would you lie about something so small Doffy?" I bit the inside of my cheek for a moment until I managed to find the words I was looking for. "She isn't someone I want to remember. We dated in my senior year of high school but after I caught her cheating on me, I broke it off. Though when I did, she accused me of some awful things and tried to blackmail me"

"I'm sorry Doffy I didn't know. How come you didn't go to the police about this?" I had to resist the urge to scoff at the girl's question. "Fufufu. The police are useless (Y/n) and it would damage my reputation if anyone knew I was being exploited by a girl" (Y/n) leaned against my arm as she slowly started to speak again. "Is she going to try and hurt you again Doffy? That look in her eyes was terrifying she would have killed you if not for your powers"

"Don't worry (Y/n) I'm sure my security team has already handled the situation" That girl had been a thorn in my side for years and always managed to slip away but now that I had (Y/n) things needed to change. If she continued to run around the city trying to kill me then (Y/n) could end up hurt. "I hope your right Doffy... You're important to me and I don't want to see you get hurt"

"You're such a caring person (Y/n) however did I ever get so lucky to find a friend like you? Fufufu"

~~~~~~~~

45 Minutes Later...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Hey Doffy, hurry up the shows starting!" When we got home, I didn't want a big meal so I asked Doflamingo just to make some popcorn and put some candy into a few bowls. "You do know you can pause the show right (Y/n)? You can record it to watch later as well as" I shrugged my shoulders while Doflamingo got comfortable beside me but the man still had his sunglasses on.

"Can you even see the tv with those glasses on?" I knew Doflamingo didn't take them off often but I can't remember if he had ever shown me his eyes before or not. "My sunglasses have special lenses in them that allow me to see everything clearly. Do you want to see?" As the sunglasses were placed into my hands, I couldn't help but stare at Doflamingo's left eye. "What happened to your eye Doffy?"

"My Father stabbed me... Look the shows starting (Y/n)~ You can hold onto those for me just be careful not to break them"

~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later...

'Yawn'

"Dinner should be starting within the hour (Y/n). It's not a formal dinner so wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable. Hell, if you want to wear pajamas go for it" I smiled at Doflamingo but I couldn't stop thinking about what his father put him through. "Can I just stay in these clothes?" When I was pulled off of the couch, I was a little surprised though quickly recovered as Doflamingo started to smile.

"Sure, you look great in this. Do you want to follow me to the main house? I heard it's going to rain later so this way you won't have to walk through the rain" I never looked at the weather but from the dark grey clouds surrounding the house, Doflamingo was most likely correct. "Okay"

"Follow me then~ Oh, and my sunglasses please" Handing him back the item in question I watched as he slid them over his eyes and started for the door. At least Doflamingo appeared to make the best out of his life. I had a rough childhood but mine was nothing compared to his. "Are you coming (Y/n)?"

"Sorry I was just thinking!"

~~~~~~~

In the Main House...

"Feel free to explore the house (Y/n) I just have to check on a few things before dinner. If you get lost just ask a maid to help you find your way" As Doflamingo walked away I wanted to follow him but I knew he had work to get done so stopped myself from running after him. "Where should I go first?... I guess this way looks fun"

Diamanté's Pov

"There she is... Quick someone grab her" I wasn't going to stand by and let this girl walk all over the Young Master. (Y/n) had to have an ulterior motive for why she cared for the man and I was going to find out what that was. "Ne, ne, ne I got her Diamanté now what?" The girl looked terrified though I knew it had to be an act. (Y/n) may have had the Young Master's brother's heart but that was the only reason the man kept her around. "Bring her in here. The rooms soundproof so even if she screams for help no one will hear her"

~~~~~~~~

20 Minutes Later...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Why are you doing this!? I thought you were a good person!" They wanted me to tell them why I was really there but the answer I kept giving them won't good enough. "Stop lying and tell us the truth!" I didn't understand why they were doing this to me. "H-Help me Doffy!" Where was Doflamingo he had told me dinner was starting soon so why wasn't he looking for me? "He can't hear you~ Now tell me why are you taking advantage of the Young Master?"

'Sleep little (Y/n)~ I'll make them stop'

My eyes were growing heavy as a familiar voice could be heard within my mind. I tried to fight the feeling but as my vision faded to black, I heard the panic in Diamanté's voice. "T-That's not possible"

~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

"Has anyone seen (Y/n)?" Dinner was about to start but there were still a few empty chairs. "No, we haven't seen her Young Master would you like one of us to go look for her?" I found it strange the girl wasn't here but maybe she was lost within my large mansion and couldn't find anyone to ask for help. "Let's just wait a few more minutes to see if she makes it on her own"

"Fair enough Young Master. (Y/n) is such a lovely girl and I can't wait for you to confess your feeling towards her" Jora was always one for romance but I wouldn't be confessing anything to (Y/n) until I was sure about my feelings. My last meaningful full relationship was years ago and it didn't end well since all she cared about was how much money I had. (Y/n) was different though since I practically had to beg the girl to let me spoil her. "Maybe I should go find her. I won't want her dinner to get cold"

"Ahhhh! Someone help she's going to kill me!" I had never heard Diamanté scream like that but I and along with the rest of the family quickly went to figure out what the problem was. As we entered the ballroom where the screaming was coming from, I could see Diamanté was running away from (Y/n). Something had definitely set the girl off but I slowly began to approach her. "Young Master don't go near her she's dangerous!"

"Fufufu. It's fine I know how to handle her... Who triggered her demon to come out? She was fine when I left her less than an hour ago" They all were looking at me for an explanation but my first priority was calming (Y/n) down so she didn't murder my family members. "Dinners ready (Y/n)~ Don't you want any?"

"Silence peasant! Little (Y/n) is sleeping and she can't hear you! You left her alone to be attacked!

The tone was making my ears ring but this demon made my eyebrow raise slightly when it said that last part. "She was attacked?" As (Y/n)'s finger pointed at Diamanté my blood started to boil. "He doesn't like (Y/n) and tied her to a chair. Step aside Doflamingo or else I'll have to kill you to" That couldn't possibly be true, no one was supposed to touch (Y/n) I thought I had made that very clear. "No"

"Suit yoursel- Don't hurt Doffy he's our friend- Hm, I guess you're lucky Doflamingo but that man isn't any friend of ours" Thankfully Law had managed to sneak up behind the girl and I held her in place with my strings as she was given a shot. "Shhhh. I got you... Let's postpone the family dinner until tomorrow. I want (Y/n) to be there. As for you Diamanté, we'll discuss your act of treason later"

'Boom'

Looking out a nearby window I could see the rain was pouring down quite heavily so I started towards my bedroom. I didn't want to carry the girl through that downpour and my bed was big enough for two. "I'm sorry about what happened tonight (Y/n)... Maybe I should keep you all to myself that way no one can harm you again. Goodnight (Y/n) I'll be right here when you wake up"

~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...