Ch 22

(Y/n)'s Pov

It had taken some time but now that I had regained control back over my body, I had found myself being held tightly within Doflamingo's arms as a few other men approached us. "Doffy that bastard Whisper kidnapped my Bell-boy! You need to rescue him!"

"Hm, and why would I do something like that (Y/n)? I'm sure that Bellamy can rescue himself" When Doflamingo had finished his sentence I sent him a glare though there wasn't any time to argue with the man so I quickly started to speak. "Please rescue him Doffy~ I'll do whatever you want if you bring him back unharmed~"

Doflamingo was a simple man and I knew exactly how to push his buttons. "Anything? Fufufu. Oi Kaido are you planning on rescuing your subordinates as well?" When my attention was directed towards the others in the room, I offered them a small wave before I waited for this 'Kaido' person to reply. "Most likely... Who is your little friend here Doflamingo?"

"She's (Y/n) and none of you are allowed to touch her... (Y/n) how did you even get here so quickly?" As my head turned towards Doflamingo I stayed silent because I didn't have an answer for the man. Though there was one question in my mind that I wished to have answered but I wasn't sure if anyone would be able to answer it. "Why do I have two demons Doffy?"

"I don't know (Y/n)... Come on we're going to fly back to the city then we'll work on locating Bellamy"

~~~~~~~~~~

Law's Pov

As the door to my office opened and closed, I looked up to see that Kidd had decided to bother me though when the male started to speak, I calmed down. "Law-san are you busy? I want to go to the park but no one will take me" When the male finally reached my deck, I noticed he was patiently waiting for my response though I still had a few more files to go through. "I'm a little busy right now Ki but why... don't... you..." As my sight started to go grow hazy my head began to fill with static before everything went white.

"Law don't let Ki out of your sight for a single second someone's kidnapping demons and he'll be a target. Protect him at all cost or else I'll make your life a living hell. Hehehe" That voice sounded so much like my own though I couldn't find the source of it. "Where are you hiding and who is kidnapping demons!?"

"Hm? Whisper and Icarus are back~ Hehehe. You really should have ripped out their hearts when you had the chanc- shhh! He's coming!" As the blinding white light started to fade a room began to take shape though when a few figures appeared from beyond the light I became confused. "D-Doflamingo-ya why are you here?"

"Faffaffaffa. That (Y/n) girl binds us all together and Ki likes her so we must protect her. Faffaffaffa. Where is the little guy? Ki!?" As the male's name was called someone had started to yell back but when this small child came through the light, he ended up tripped over his untied shoelaces. Though another figured had moved just in time to catch him. "Is Marshmallow coming over Kamazo?"

"My name is not Marshmallow! Who in the hell decided that we needed to have this little meeting in Death's head? This place is creepy an- I'm sitting next to Joker!" As I was pushed down on a nearby couch, I could only stare in disbelief at the figures that continued to make their way into the room. "Oh, Zero there you are! I thought you weren't coming but it's good to see you and who's your friend?"

"Tsk. This is Castor and her host Star knew (Y/n) in high school. Will anyone else be attending this meeting?" It had seemed like that was the last pair to arrive though that only left me questioning where Death was. "Like the oil?" When the male in question finally took a seat beside me, I got a good look at him though that smile gracing his lips just sent chills down my spine. "Fuck you! My name refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation and you would know that if you actually read a book instead of committing murders across the city"