Ch 1

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was staring at my landlord in disbelief as I read over the piece of paper, he had given to me but I still couldn't believe what it said. "Where am I supposed to go? This was the only place I could afford" He only shook his head at me as he leaned against the door frame. I knew I had some personal issues but how could he kick me out based on that.

"That's your problem (Y/n) I can't have your screaming waking up the whole apartment every night. This is the fifth noise complaint against you and the lease states I have a three-strike policy. I'm sorry but you'll need to be out in 30 days"

"It's not my fault! I can't control whether I have nightmares or not!" I was close to tears at this point as I watched the landlord start walking away as he spoke one last time before he completed disappeared around the corner. "30 days (Y/n) and don't make me the bad guy here. I'm sure you'll find a place before then"

"Or not..." I closed the apartment and walked over to the beanbag chair that I had in my living room. Since I couldn't afford much it was the best thing I could find and it was pretty comfortable so I didn't complain. "Don't make him the bad guy? The neighbors always blast their music and I don't see them getting evicted... I hate this place anyways... Let's see if there are any places within my budget"

~~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

"Fufufufu. Awe, she stopped moving... too bad~" As I took a step back, I admired my work for a minute before I started to remove my gloves and left them on the table. "It's getting late... I'll need a new toy soon" I took one last look at the limp body that was tied to a chair in the center of the room as my grin started to widen. "Damn whore got what she deserved"

After my remark towards my now dead victim, I finally turned around and headed up the basement stairs so I could wash off the sweat and blood from my body. Even though I used gloves during my session some of their blood still managed to splattered against my tan skin. "Ne, ne, ne! Doffy is the girl dead yet?"

"Yes... Have the basement cleaned I'm going to shower" I walked past Trebol before I made my way towards my bedroom. The male was annoying as hell so it was best to ignore him at all costs. When I was away from the man, I started to make plans of what I would do after my shower. "I wonder if my ad has any more inquiries... It didn't have any this morning but I'm sure I'll have plenty now. Fufufufu

Since I had a lovely guesthouse behind my mansion, I would use it to find my victims. I never did let any of the women stay there but it made for good bait to lure them into my trap before I would select one lucky girl to be my toy. Sure, the police could make the connection between the girls but I always had their computers wiped so the connection couldn't be made.

When I entered my bedroom I quickly headed for the bathroom before I stepped into my shower and turned on the water. As the warm water dripped down my skin I watched as any remaining blood started to wash away down the drain. "Who will be the lucky lady this time? Fufufufu"

~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later...

As I turned the water off, I leaned my forehead against the stone walls before I took a deep breath then stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist while I took another to start drying my hair with. My laptop was sitting on my bed where I left it that morning so after my hair was only a little damp, I threw it to the side as I laid down and opened the computer up.

"Let's see... Hm... There are a few replies" I opened them each up but they didn't catch my eye at all though just as I was about to close my laptop a ding could be heard as another reply came through. Opening it up my eyebrows started to rise at what it said, while most of the message I usually got started out asking if the guesthouse was still available this one was odd since the person that wrote it only asked one question. "Hm... this one's interesting"

~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s Pov

My search for a place to stay was not going well as most of the places were out of my price range and I knew come January the rent would just go up as it did every year. I did have a part-time job but it hardly covered the current place I was staying at. "Life sucks. Hm... What's this one?"

I clicked on an ad I didn't notice early but I found it odd at it was listed for almost half of what I was paying now. At first, I thought the utilities were extra but after reading through the listing it said everything was included. "It's even furnished and Wi-Fi is provided too... this seems too good to be true"

Since it was so cheap, I didn't think it would hurt to ask about it but I didn't want to get my hopes up encase it was already gone. "I'll message the person. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll be able to stay there... but I wonder what their noise policy is?"

I bit my lip as I opened the chat bar and sent a quick message to the person, it was only one question but I was surprised when I got a reply almost immediately:

~~~~~~~~~

Chat:

Me: Do you care if I scream at night?

Pink_Fla21: Why would you scream at night?

Me: Nightmares

Pink_Fla21: No, I don't care if you scream. You're interested in renting the guesthouse?

Me: The price seems too good to be true, what's the catch?

Pink_Fla21: There's no catch, I'm not using the guesthouse so it's just sitting vacant. I might as well do something with it. Would you like to come and see it?

Me: Where exactly is it, does the bus go by there? I'm getting evicted in 30 days so I need to find a place soon

Pink_Fla21: Evicted, are you a bad tenant?

Me: No, I had too many noise complaints because of my nightmares

Pink_Fla21: Interesting. Why don't I pick you up? That way you don't get lost"

Me: I guess. You're not a serial killer or a creep, right?

Pink_Fla21: Nah, send me your address and I'll pick you up soon

~~~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

I stared at the screen as I looked over the messages I had sent to the girl as I waited for her to give me her address. "Why did I do that?" It was strange that I agreed to let her see the guesthouse since normally the only time I set up a showing was when I chose a victim but it was even stranger when I told her I'd go pick her up.

"At least this will give me something to do" Sure, this was odd behavior on my part but this girl had got my attention as soon as I read her first message. I sent her a quick message that I would be there soon and got her cell number so I could text her when I arrived. After I put her number in my phone, I rolled off the bed as I went to find something casual to wear.

"Hm... I never did get her name" With my clothes in place I headed for the door as I walked past Trebol who sent me a confused look. "Ne, ne, ne! Where are you going Doffy?" I didn't stop walking as I gave him a brief reply before continuing down the stairs. "I have a girl to pick up"

"The basement is still being cleaned though!"

"She's interested in the guesthouse I might actually let her stay there if things go well~ Fufufufu. Goodbye Trebol~"

~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...