Ch 25

Azazel's Pov

Many Aeons ago...

My eyes remained fixed towards the sea below the cliff of the island where my Host called home though we would not remain here for much longer. "My dearest daughter you shouldn't wander this far from the village... What are you staring at Willow?" This man was a careless fool though Willow still cared deeply for these Humans. "They're coming, Jacob"

"Who's coming my dear and I am your father Willow, not Jacob?" It was the time of Vikings though I could feel the presence of strong demons approaching the island. These villagers wouldn't live to grace the morning but that was no concern of mine. "The others will reach the village before dawn. You should leave before then or should you not heed my warning, your life will be ended before the morning light"

"This is nonsense, Willow! You're ill please return home immediately so you may rest" There was no rush to hurry home this place would cease to exist come morning. It was time to move on from this place and once they arrived my freedom would be at hand. "I am Azazel the Queen of All Demons and you are nothing but a Human that wishes to interfere with my ruling"

"So, you are more than a simple folktale. Fufufufu. You're only a wee lass though your power is truly noticeable. I am Asmodeus the King of All Demons" I had heard that name once before though I didn't pay it much thought. On another note, where did this male arrive from there were no ships within our harbor? "Did you arrive by sea Asmodeus?"

"Did you take notice of the cloud-filled skies Azazel?" There were more clouds present around the island and Willow's father had informed us it that was a good occurrence. "Hehehe. The sky has never looked this white it's a sight to see indeed. Though Asmodeus why do you answer my question with another question?"

"Willow stop this speak! Return home and speak not to this sea dweller!" This man was foolish if he thought angering Asmodeus was a smart idea. "Fufufu. Fear not death for the hour of your doom is set and none may escape it. My men will arrive within due time then this island Spider Mile's will become mine and Azazel will serve as my wife"

"My daughter will not be marrying you! Her hand is promised to another man" He wasn't incorrect with his statement though it only angered Asmodeus further when Willow's father tried to strike him. "Death would have come to you in time though this cannot be helped"

"Asmodeus stop!" It was too far to save Willow's father from being thrown off of the cliff's edge though this Viking had not a trace of guilt upon his face. "My men will arrive soon. We shall wait for their arrival at the port" This man was fierce though there was such power within those sharp crimson eyes of his. "What is the title of your Human Asmodeus?"

"Erik"

~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Years Later...

It's been years since Asmodeus laid claim to Spider Miles and his rule remained unquestioned. It wasn't until a few months when sickness had taken root onto the island and with it, many lost their lives. Unfortunately, I had fallen ill to the same sickness. "Azazel don't tell me that a pitiful cough will do you in? Fufufu. Your powers are far superior to my own and this is how I find you now... at death's door?"

'Cough' 'Cough' 'Cough'

"Drink my dearest wife save your strength" Asmodeus didn't wish to lose me so soon since he cared greatly about me. I was his Queen and he served as my King it wasn't a hopeless dream to think that would carry on forever. "T-This Human is growing weak. We d-don't have the time to dwell on who's s-stronger. W-Will you find me in the next life?"