Ch 21

(Y/n)'s Pov

As I looked around the empty space that I found myself in I took in the ever-present darkness that seemed to go on for miles. "Where am I?... Where am I?... Where am I?" There was an echo that bounced back at me a few times though when it had finally stopped, I started walking forward since there was no point in staying in my current spot any longer. I had never experienced something like this before but maybe this was the space that Mellow spent most of her time or maybe I was in the afterlife. Either choice could have been a possibility though there was a familiarity about this place.

It was like I had been here before but my mind was struggling to remember when that was. "You can't do this West! (Y/n)'s just a kid she didn't mean to hurt anybody!" When the space around me started to brighten and build up walls I was met by two people arguing. "She's a monster Jane all the way to the core! You can't ignore the facts and if we continue to allow that abomination to live then it's only a matter of time before she kills someone!"

"Mommy? I had a bad dream again... Why are you and Daddy fighting?" When my head turned towards the voice, I immediately recognized the small girl that stood behind me. "Oh, little (Y/n) I'm sorry you had a nightmare. Do you want me to take you back to bed?" As the room around me started to shake and change to a dark ash color I knew something terrible was about to happen. Though when I saw that fear in the small girls' eyes, I needed to close my own but that didn't stop the taste of blood from appearing in my mouth.

'This is your past (Y/n) so stop running away from it~ Open your eyes and finally see the truth. I'll be waiting for you to remember who you are. Don't keep me waiting'

I didn't want to open my eyes but eventually, I did, and almost immediately I started to wish I hadn't. "Why did you do that Daddy?" As my eyes stared at the large butcher's knife that rested through her chest my own hand gripped my chest as a strong metallic scent filled the air. "T-That should have killed you! S-Stay away from me you monster!" When the man tried to run away from his daughter he didn't get very far before a gun was held against the back of his head. "Y-You tried to hurt my baby. S-She's not a monster, you are"

'Bang'

This had to be some kind of terrible nightmare since I didn't remember anything like this ever happening in my life but at the same time, it felt so real. "Shhh. It's alright my baby Mommy will make it all better I promise. J-Just stay very still and don't let your d-demon come out" When the knife was pulled from the girl's chest I watched in amazement as her Mother held a hand above the wound as it started to glow. "I'll heal you right up (Y/n) then we'll leave this place togeth-" Before the lady could even finish her sentence the knife that was previously laying on the floor had embedded itself within her stomach.

'She didn't fully health the damage done to your heart that night (Y/n) which in turn resulted in you needing a heart transplant~ I've been quiet for the last four years thanks to that bitch Corazon showing up but now that they're out of the way I think it's time we've had some fun~'

"What did you do to Mellow and who are you exactly?" As I waited for a response from the second demon my eyes returned to the small child that was now curled up in a ball rocking herself back and forth. "I didn't mean to Mommy... I'm sorry please don't be mad at me" When the room finally faded into nothingness, I turned to face the mysterious demon but they were already gone and I was left completely alone. "How in the hell do I get out of here? I can't let whoever that is ruin my life... Mellow are you here!?"

"Is that thing gone yet?" When the girl in question appeared in front of me, I couldn't help but try to hug her but she took a single step back and held her hand out. "Now's not a good time (Y/n)... Who in the hell was that? I thought you were just a regular human but that thing showed up a few days ago and everything stopped making sense. Your memories have been playing on a loop ever since though now things have gone quiet"