Ch 11

(Y/n)'s Pov

"What are you talking about Smoker? Doflamingo saved my life when no one else was there for me! He's not a bad person and shame on you for saying such a terrible thing!" He looked a little surprised at my outburst but I didn't care. I wasn't going to stand around and let him insult my friend like that. "(Y/n) please you need to listen to me. Doflamingo killed his own father when he was just eleven years old"

"H-He did what?... Do you have my papers I n-need to get going? D-Doffy's waiting for me" That was terrible I didn't know Doflamingo had such a rough childhood. He must have had his reason for having to take the life of his own Father but I wonder what happened? "Trust me when I say this (Y/n). Doflamingo will kill you sooner or later and when he does, he'll keep that twisted smile on his face the whole time... Here are your papers, I'll walk you out"

"Smoker, I'm sorry but I don't believe Doffy would ever hurt me" I walked in silence as Smoker followed beside me, he never spoke a word until we both were outside of the building. "I hope for your sake that is true (Y/n). Enjoy the rest of your day but if anything does happen don't hesitate to give me a call" Sending him a quick goodbye I started heading straight for Doflamingo's car though as I slid into the passenger seat my tears were already falling.

"Hey, what's the matter (Y/n) did that officer upset you? Come here I'll make you feel better" I didn't want to stay in this parking lot any long so refused Doflamingo's embrace as I put on my seatbelt. "L-Let's go to your office D-Doffy I don't w-want to be in this area anymore" I couldn't see his eyes but I catch the frown that appeared on his lips. "Tell me what happened (Y/n)"

"D-Doffy did you k-kill your Father because he was a bad person?" Doflamingo's hands tightened around the steering wheel when I said that though as they started to relax as he sent a reply my way. "He killed my Mother... What else did this officer tell you?" Taking a breath, I began to retell Doflamingo everything Captain Smoker had talked to me about but with each word I could feel the man was growing angry.

~~~~~~~~

At the Office...

Doflamingo's Pov

I was trying to process the information (Y/n) had told me though I knew something had to be done about this officer. "Are you okay Doffy?" (Y/n)'s eyes held such worry for me even though she just found out about my past she didn't run away from me. "I'm alright (Y/n) shall we head inside or do you need a minute?" When the girl started opening her door, I joined her before I locked the car and headed for the executive employee's entrance.

Scanning my fingerprints and key card the door unlocked as I held it open for (Y/n) to walk in before I followed closely behind her. "We're going to take that elevator over there (Y/n)" When she looked a little unsure, I took her hand in mine and started for the elevator. "Good morning Mr. Donquixote. It's a rare sight to see you here so early and who's your little friend here?"

"Fufufu. This is (Y/n), she's my new assistant. I'm just here to sign a few things so I'll probably only be here for an hour or two" Ignoring the lady I continued heading for the elevator but the woman had decided to join us. "I wanted to discuss something with you Mr. Donquixote, it's about the..."

Blocking on the lady I focused on (Y/n) who didn't look very comfortable but when her hand shot out, I raised my ear brows. She had pushed the elevator button so we would stop on the next floor. "Come on Doffy I want to check out this floor" Grabbing her hand in mine I followed after her as the lady remained in the elevator not even realizing we had left. "Fufufu. That was a good plan (Y/n) let's take the stairs so no one else can bother us"

"Are you going to carry me up the stairs?" Turning back to the girl I thought for a second before I begin nodding my head. "Sure, it's a long way up but I should be able to carry someone as light as you. Let's go~"

~~~~~~~~

Ten Minutes Later...

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Doffy, come on you can do it! You're almost there!" I was riding on the man's back as he made his way up the many flights of stairs but he was slowing down slightly. "We're not even halfway there (Y/n)... I'm taking the elevator the rest of the way... Can you w-walk on your own?" Poor Doflamingo had been taken down by a few flights of stairs, those muscles of his must just be for show.

"Ya, I can walk. Gross Doffy now you're all sweaty. You know, I'd hate to see what would happen if the elevator was ever out of order. Hehehe" It was just a joke but it made Doflamingo's smile drop immediately. "If that ever happened (Y/n) I would turn right around and go home. I have never climbed these stairs all the way to the top and probably never will. Come on I need a cool drink"

~~~~~~~~

Later That Day...

"Can you file these documents in that filing cabinet for me (Y/n)?" Taking the stack of papers, I started walking over the filing cabinet and began placing the papers into the correct company folders. "Your making my job so much easier already (Y/n)~ How about after this me and you get a bite to eat together? I know this great pasta place on the other side of town"

"Don't we have a dinner to attend?" It was already one so I knew dinner would be starting in a few hours. "Hm, we usually don't eat until 8 or somethings later. Don't worry (Y/n) I won't spoil you too much before dinner" Smiling back at Doflamingo I finished placing the last document into a folder before I closed the filing cabinet. "Should I lock this Doffy or do you have more papers to file?"

"Yes, you can lock it all these have to go downstairs... and that's the last one" As I double-checked the cabinet to make it had indeed locked, I placed the key back in Doflamingo's hand as he slid it into his pocket and gathered up the papers, he needed to drop off downstairs. "Alright come on (Y/n)... Oh, Diamanté I didn't know we were coming into the office today. Can you drop these off downstairs for me? I'd do it myself but me and (Y/n) have a date" The man tried to argue with Doflamingo for a second but took the papers in the end as we headed in the direction of the elevator. "What was that about Doffy?"

"That's just how Diamanté acts when you ask him to do important tasks or give him compliments. You'll get used to it eventually" As we waited for the elevator to arrive, I couldn't help but notice Doflamingo's arm was still resting on my shoulders. 

I didn't mind it since I took it as a friendly gesture though as the elevator doors popped open a very distraught female stepped out. "You son of a bitch! I'm going to kill you!" When I noticed the gun, I began to panic a little bit though when the female stopped moving, I took in Doflamingo's bent fingers. "Security! Who the hell let this lunatic into the building!?"

"Y-You're not going to get-a-away with this Doflamingo I-I know what you d-did!" As the lady was dragged away by security, I turned to Doflamingo in hopes he could explain what just happened. "I'm sorry about that (Y/n)... I have no idea who that girl was or how she managed to get into the building. You're not hurt, are you?" Stepping into the open elevator Doflamingo joined me as I pulled the button to the ground floor but a dark thought crossed my mind. "You don't think she messed with your car, right? That girl was here to kill you Doffy and she didn't look in her right state of mind"

"I'll call someone to pick us up just encase. We'll just have a meal at home today, I can make a pretty good spaghetti if you want pasta" I smiled up at the man as we waited on the curb-side for the person who would be picking us up. "That sounds great Doffy I love everything you make me. Is that our ride?"

As the door was held open Doflamingo let me slid in first but he quickly joined me as the driver was ordered to return to the mansion. "(Y/n)... neither mind" The man looked like he wanted to tell me something but backed out at the last second. "You can tell me anything you want Doffy don't be afraid"

"Well... I lied to you (Y/n)... I do know that girl... she's my ex"

~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...