Ch 15

The Next Day...

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was never a morning person but the sound of snoring was starting to bother me. "Oh, it's just Dof- What the hell I thought we went bowling yesterday?" Taking a look at myself I noticed something immediately. "Where are my clothes?" As my eyes shifted around the room, I could see my clothes discarded on the floor but then I noticed a set of male clothing. "Did we?... No, that's impossible"

I can't remember anything from yesterday other than sitting in the bowling alley parking lot with Doflamingo. Though maybe the man sleeping beside me could fill me in on what happened. "Doffy get up!" Doflamingo won't have taken advantage of me though my lack of clothing and pain in my hips was causing me some confusion. "Doffy this is an emergency!!"

"I'm up!... (Y/n) where are my clothes?... Wait a second where are your clothes!?" So, Doflamingo was confused as well. Maybe we both drank a little too much yesterday but that didn't make sense, we went to a bowling alley, not a club. "What do you remember? I want to say I blacked out yesterday but I'm not sure" He was thinking over his answer though the man looked a little guilty about something. "I-I-I haven't blacked out in years b-but this is how my mornings always would start afterward. A-A different girl each night and no memories of how it happened. I-I'm sorry (Y/n) this is all my fault!"

"Shhhh~ It's okay Doffy. Let's figure this out together but first, can I use your shower?" Doflamingo wasn't at fault here and I wasn't going to allow him to beat himself up over it. "S-Sure, do you want me to have someone bring you a change of clothes?" I nodded my head though I still wanted the man to know everything was alright. "Hey Doffy, since you're my boyfriend now would you like to soak in the tub with me?"

"A-Are you sure?" He must have thought I hated him right now but that just simply wasn't the case. "Yup~ Do you have any bubble bath?" When I started towards the bathroom, I didn't bother covering myself as Doflamingo remained on the bed. "It's on the top shelf! Just let me tell someone to grab you a change of clothing!" Smiling to myself I started running the water as Doflamingo tripped over something in the bedroom. "Hehehe. What a silly man" I wonder what happened at the bowling alley yesterday but maybe Doflamingo's family will have some more information for us.

~~~~~~~~

30 Minutes Later...

"Nooooo, don't splash me Doffy! You're going to get soap in my eyes!" Trying to get away from Doflamingo was easier said than done but at this point, I was sure half our bathwater had ended up on the floor. "Fufufu. You started it (Y/n)... We should get out now. I have some work to take care of and you need to accompany me" We had been in the tub for a while so once Doflamingo stepped out of the water I took his hand before my body left the warm water after him.

"Geez Doffy look at your back" I didn't notice it before but the man's back was covered in crawl marks. "You're in the same state as me (Y/n)... Come along I've sure the family can explain what happened yesterday"

~~~~~~~

Doflamingo's Pov

"G-Good morning Young M-Master. W-What would you like for breakfast?" Hm, that's peculiar the maids usually aren't afraid of me. "Pancakes with blueberries!" When (Y/n) spoke up behind me I looked back at her with a smile as I requested the same thing. Gripping her hand, we started for the dining room where a few members of the family were sitting. "O-Oh, Doffy t-there you are, h-how was your night?"

"It was terrible... That bastard surfaced, didn't he?" I hated my other side and while I tried to ignore him it was times like this that caused me such stress and uneasiness. "Y-Yes, Young Master and (Y/n)'s demon has established a name. It's going by Mellow they took off shortly after the incident but it's good to see your back" As (Y/n) walked past me she took my chair at the table before her hand gripped onto her fork.