Ch 24

Star's Pov

We had arrived at Doflamingo's estate some time ago though (Y/n) was taking a nap in her bedroom at the moment so there wasn't much to do besides sit on the couch downstairs. Though I wasn't going to let the quiet between me and Crocodile last all day. "What are you thinking we should do for date night Crocodile? I picked last time so it's your turn this week" He usually didn't complain much when it came to our date nights but I hated always being the one to decide what we did. "How about we go on a nice relaxing boat ride?"

"Oh, that sounds amazing Crocodile! Let's do that though Doflamingo needs to hurry his stupid feathered ass up since I don't want to be stuck here for days. (Y/n)'s a good person and all but I'd rather be spending my time with you" Doflamingo didn't give a real solid time frame about when he would be returning though if I remembered correctly, he said 'whenever I retrieve the fucking help' that could mean anything but oh well. "I wouldn't expect him to be back anytime soon and knowing him he'll somehow fuck things up"

"Have some faith Crocodile it's not like that man is a complete screwup. Let's go see what Doflamingo keeps in his kitchen~" If I was going to be stuck in Doflamingo's creepy house then I might as well keep myself fed while here. "Didn't you already eat before we left the house?" When my head tilted to the side, I was met by Crocodile's unamused look though chose to ignore it. "I only had a snack. Come on I'll even make you something to eat but only if you help me"

'Ding-Dong'

As me and Crocodile shared a look, I slowly started to speak though I readied my powers at the same time. "Who could that be?" No one should be ringing the doorbell at this moment but I was becoming a little scared since everyone could be behind that door. "I'll get it you stay here my love. Though if shit hits the fan, I need you to run away as fast as you can"

"What!? That's crazy Crocodile I can't just abandon you like that!" My Husband was acting completely unreasonable right now and I wasn't going to let him continue or at least I wasn't until he turned his glare on me. "That's an order Star and if you don't listen to me then there will be no date night. Go protect that girl upstairs"

"Fine... but you better not die. I love you Sir Crocodile and I expect at least 30 more years of marriage!"

Crocodile's Pov

"Wherever Star now hurry up and get your fine ass upstairs" I had no trouble making this lady blush though right now I had more pressing matters to attend to. She might have given me a reply but since I was already walking towards the front door to greet whoever decided to show up, I didn't hear her.

As I pulled the door open, I came face to face with a familiar brat though there was something different about him. "Hello~ I'm here to pick up the Demon Queen is she home?" This person definitely had the brat's face but what was with the fancy suit? "Monkey D. Luffy get the hell off of this property right now before I have to throw you out myself"

"Please call me Mugiwara, Luffy isn't home right now but I can take a message for you~ Let's make this real simple Crocodile you have something we want and I've been given the order to kill anyone that gets in my way. Though maybe you should fight back I'd love to spill your blood all over these shiny white floors. It's your choice~"

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s Pov

During my nap, the two demons who were apparently friends now called me for a meeting though right now I was walking within the darkness trying to locate a certain demon. "Alright, Mellow where did you say we'd find Bellamy's demon again? Everything is pitch black here and we're been walking forever"