Ch 19

?'s Pov

As me and my partner sat in a parking lot close to the Thai restaurant, we each looked over the file of the girl that the lab wanted us to take into custody. "So, that young girl is our next target? I don't see why we're going after such small fish when we could be collecting more powerful targets like Joker or even Death. Which demon does this girl possess?"

"If I'm not mistaken her demon is known as Mellow though it used to go by Corazon. She's not someone we should underestimate but Doflamingo will be a problem since those two are virtually inseparable. Did the payment go through for that last guy we brought to them?" As I checked my phone, I confirmed that the payment had been deposited into the account. "Yeah, it cleared this morning. How much are they giving us for this brat?"

"30 thousand Beri plus they said if we bring her in unharmed, they'll pay 50 thousand" When I heard my partner mention the large sum, I raised my eyebrow though didn't think much about it as I loaded another stun gun. "Shit! With that kind of money, we can take our vacation early this year. Though let's head out before that bastard in the trunk wakes up from his little nap. For someone so small his demon sure as hell packs a punch"

"At least he's been crossed off the list and the girl won't stand a chance once we can catch her alone. Hahaha. I can't wait~"

~~~~~~~~~~

One Week Later...

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was laying on Doflamingo's bed while he packed for his business trip though I didn't see why he couldn't take me with him. "Where is this business meeting of yours being held again Doffy?" When Doflamingo looked over at me I noticed that devilish smile of his widened ever so much as he walked over to me. "It's in Wano and I'll only be gone for three days. Do you remember where that is (Y/n)?"

"Somewhere far, far away. I don't see why I can't come with you on this business trip Doffy. Aren't you going to miss me?" When he leaned down to capture my lips against his I rolled away before I grabbed a nearby pillow to protect myself from the man. "No Doffy~ You've angered me so now you don't get any kisses" I knew Doflamingo wasn't happy about my decision but when he turned back to his closet I watched as he resumed packing his suitcase without saying a single word to me.

"How come you didn't pack last night Doffy? It would have saved you a lot of time but of course, you want to do everything the hard way" Doflamingo spent most of his free time with me lately though I vaguely remember telling him to go back to his own house last night but the man refused. "I didn't want to pack last night (Y/n) since that would have meant I would have to leave you alone for an unreasonable amount of time. Are you going to stay here in my bed until I return or will you be okay in your guesthouse?"

"I'd rather not be left alone with your family since some of them despise me but I think I should stay here since being by myself is terrible. Did you eat breakfast yet Doffy?" Sure, Doflamingo had threatened his family in order to make them understand that we were a couple though I knew some of them still didn't accept that. "No, not yet (Y/n). I'll have a quick bite to eat with you but then I'll need to head off to the airport. Does that sound alright to you (Y/n)?"

"I love you Doffy~ Hehehe. Meet me downstairs but don't take too long"

Doflamingo's Pov

"Fufufu. I'll be right there (Y/n) I just need to pack a few more items" When the young girl had left the room I quickly finished packing before I started to scroll through my contacts. (Y/n) wasn't going to be left unintended while I was away but I didn't trust my family to keep her safe since there was still some unsettled drama between them. Though Bellamy was one of my most trusted employees and he was strong enough for the task at hand.