Anzai x Reader Fluff (Christmas Special)

This was requested by @shashabella2419

Sorry, this was late, I had a hard time thinking about what to do since I don't usually do these types of things. Of course I wanted to get it out as soon as I could so it's short again.

2nd P.O.V

Anzai sat down looking at the time going by, it was late but it wasn't that late. Once in a while, he'd look around the room, eyeing different decorations for a few seconds then go back to watching T.v.

Y/n was in the kitchen, finishing some rice balls. Of course, it wasn't special but Anzai just wanted a simple snack. As you walked out of the kitchen, rice balls on a plate. You could see the hunger in his eyes.

"Thank you." He said.

As he takes a bite of the rice ball, he notices you place a gift on the table. "What is it?" He asks.

"Well, open it and find out." You answered

As he tears the paper off, it felt soft. His sweater that he wore when they first met. "I noticed you stopped wearing it and I found a few holes in it so I decided to fix it. It's nothing big but I hope you like it."

Anzai's eyes soften as they look at you, "it's more than enough. But I didn't get you anything."

"You being here is enough for me." He smiles as he pulls you onto his lap and places a kiss on your head. "Thank you for this, I love you."

"I love you too, Anzai."