Anzai x Lee Sister!Reader

What I realized that most of my oneshots would have second parts so I might or not make a second part.

----------------

They all knew that i was going to stay with them. My brother lee was to. After i met anzai i could tell i had a crush on him. But then when tsukasa came she was all over him. She knew i had a crush on him. This started happening today. Before it was small things but now i had it. I found myself as different guest room and stayed in there. "Come on out. You haven't ate yet." lee said. I just stayed quiet. Then his footsteps fade away.  I stated to change my clothes so i can head out. I can travel like lee. I open my window and before i could get out his voice stopped me. "Where are you going?" it was anzai to my right. I must have found a room next to his. I ignore his comment and headed out jumping on the rooftops. I headed to an abandoned building where i went when i wanted to be alone. When i got there i was taking a walk remember what tsukasa said to me. I pressed my back against the wall and hugged my knees to my chest. I slowly started crying then there was voices. "You sure she headed here" that was sawazaki. "I followed her here and she then stopped and entered." "fine we will search and if we don't find her. I'll put her as missing." their footsteps started getting closer. I got up and ran to the open window and went back to jumping on the rooftops. 'I need to head back' my window was still open and i was able to land but crashed into the room. I should get a small snack. I headed down the kitchen to find tsukasa there. "Oh didn't know you were still here" i hated this women. She continued to insult me until she made one about our family. I snapped and punched tsukasa causing her to scream. "You ok?!" it was anzai. He looked at me and then back to tsukasa. "What the hell is wrong with you." tsukasa was smiling without anzai noticing. "She started it. I was trying to grab a snack until she started insulting me i-" "that gives you no reason to punch her." he don't want to listen to me. I ran. Ran as fast as i could. Far away. I felt like i was running for hours. Then i found an area. Far from the city. I knew this will be that last time i will see anzai. "Who are you." it was a girl who looked the same age as me. "y/n" i explained to her what happened. I was friend with her and never went back to the bar. Now months later.  I my personality changed. I never returned to be nice. Brave and willing to risk my life to save others. But i turned low. I hated anzai. The girl was named Morana also a vampire. We both became popular in the city. But didn't know our names. "Hey Morana i'm going to see an old friend. Wanna come?" she just nodded. We put on our shoes and headed out. We then started jumping on the roof. Then i made it to the bar. I did dye my hair a bit and changed my eye color. It was (dyed hair) and (different eye color). Just to make sure they don't remember me. The bar was still opened. I opened the door to see all of them there but sitting in the side tables. I was old enough to drink. "I would have a strawberry sunrise. No ice. Oh and one of those little umbrellas." (that drink was from RWBY yellow trailer.)

then Morana ordered her drink. "Give up anzai. We can't find her. She might as well be dead." "no i'm not going to stop." "we have little information the last person who saw her was you and tsukasa." anzai got up and was about to leave until he made eye contact with me. "What got a problem?" he was taking back a bit at what i said. Then the drinks came. "Wow you like that stuff?" it was lee. I nodded. "Can we ask you a few questions." might as well lie. I nodded. Before i could speak tsukasa walked in. i made eye contact with her and gave her a death glare that was saying 'i will snap your neck'. Everyone noticed my aura around me. "I think it's time to go." "yeah the others might get worried." we had lots of us. It where devil's ran away and go against others. We walked to the door and before i could leave i said one thing. "On march 23 2013 y/n l/n went missing. Now i hope you like my new look." they were all shocked at my saying. then walked out the door with Morana. "You can go back. I have someone to talk to." she nodded and left. I then was able to get to the roof top and waited. Then the door opened it showed anzai and that bitch that i never wanted to see.  "y-y/n" "long time no see tsukasa." both of them walked forward. "Where have you been? Lee was looking everywhere for you!" Anzai yelled. "We got some worried tha-" "you never really cared." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. "If you actually cared then why didn't you believed me?!" I can tell tears streaming down my face. "This could have never happened of tsukasa started making stuff up about my family? how do you think lee would have reacted to what you said tsukasa! But you didn't care all cause of that damn smile on your face!" tsukasa Knew that I was mad. She tried to hide behind of Anzai but she ended up getting pushed by him. "Why did you do it? I thought you were someone I could trust but hating a devil and making fun of them?!" then Anzai finally calmed down. "I'm not coming back. Not ever. I don't care if kikuhara aimed to kill you. The only person i would look out for is my brother. So goodbye yuuki" I left the building and then after awhile I was able to head back still thinking about anzai.

This is our final goodbye Anzai.