Seven Minutes In Heaven

This will be going on for awhile so the characters are:

Tsukasa Taira
Tamaki Anzai
Johannes Kleeman
Kirio Kikuhara
Midori Anzai
Juliana Lloyd
Zero seven
Takashi sawazaki
And many other devils' line characters

Also D/c means devils line character.
------

Your P.O.V

Jill is hosting a party at the bar and lots of people would be there. There is always a party at least once a month, but the problem with jill hosting the party there always has to be kissing, romance, and stuff. But she was the best at starting parties and getting everyone ready for it.

Opening the door to the bar loud music starts playing but its happening downstairs, walking up and getting closer to the music. I open the final door, music blasting, and a small smell of alcohol.

"Y/n your here!" Jill runs over to me and gives me a tight hug.

Trying my best to hug her even if she caught my arms. "Y-yeah I'm here" she let's go, then grabbing my wrist and brought me to an different room with no one inside.

"So y/n do you still like D/C?" Giving me her best smirk she has ever had.

My face turns slightly red, but slowly nodding at her answer. "Good because of have an idea." I could tell by coming to this party is going to be the end of me.

"We are going to play seven minutes in heaven, I already told the others how to play. Anyways what will happen is that there is a hat and in the hat everyone's names are in there, then when you pick a name I will sent you and that person in a closet for seven minutes!" she was too excited for this.

(I tried to explain the rules the best I can)

"How the hell is that going to work?" I asked her.

jill stood up with a proud look on her face. "Dont worry it will" walking out with me following behind she went out to gather everyone.

Soon we all sat in a circle with the hat in the middle "remind me how did I ever agree to this game." Anzai said.

Not everyone from the party was going to play. What surprised me the most kikuhara was here, I thought he wasn't going to come.

"come on it'll be fun!" Jill said happily.

"Y/n is going first"

FUCK!!

I went up to the gate abd pulles out a name. If I choose the name correctly then I can avoid most of the people here and aim for D/c, now lets see what name I chose.
---

The story that has been removed from my other account is on this lne called story known.

Don't read of you don't want to.