Anzai x Kikuhara's sister!Reader

I also changed the cover again. I like changing things like I might change the other chapters.

Your p.o.v

Being Kikuhara's sister was normal. Well kinda. He was just like any otger brother. Since he kept a close eye on me mean that I worked in the same group as him. Telling me to stay away from division 5 F squad. But he also kept me away from having a boyfriend or any relationship with any other people. But I spent most of my time with him. Of course since that happens I get glares from that guy named anzai. The only time I would have alone was going on break but it was rare like today.

"You could eat. I have something to do" I nod at his response. I head down to the vending machine to grap a quick drink but at the same time Anzai was there to. Kikuhara kept a eye on him because of his father. I was going to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"Can I ask you something?" Great there goes my chance to leave. What does he want now. Or did he find about Kikuhara's little secret. Well its not little. I nod at his remark.

"Well to start why are you with kikuhara? Are you two dating or something?" Ok thats just weird.

"Well we are not dating nor married. I say that because you might start asking questions since I have the same last name as him. I'm y/n kikuhara. I apologize. it might have looked like we were together." I replied

"you don't need to be formal with me. Well see ya around." He then leaves. I guess he was right Anzai looks just like his father. I head back to my desk to find kikuhara there coming back.

"Looks like you were talking to him." Well my plan just jumped out the window. I know how much he hates Anzai but finds him interesting.

"W-well he just asked a small question" I replied. He sighed. I'm so dead when we get home. Work was slow of course staying around him. Then brought up the subject of zero seven. Looks like she was in love with him but he rejected her. Its hard like kikuhara to find love. I once teased him about a girl a saw talking to him. I swear I saw him blush. It was funny seeing his reaction.

*PAST*

"I swear to god y/n" kikuhara groaned.

"So it is true" laughing

"That I not what I meant! And you know that!"

"Knowing that you finally have a girlfriend yay!"

"Y/N KIKUHARA I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"SWEAR TO GOD THAT HE WOULD FINALLY FIND A LOVE LIFE!"

*NOW*

I never regret was I said.

"Lets go y/n" I quickly packed my stuff so I don't keep him waiting. I was finally ready to go and walked beside him. sawazai came by and asked kikuhara to help him with something. So I had to go home alone. But while walking to the exit looks like anzai was already waiting for someone.

"are you ready to go?" He said. I gave him a confused look.

"*laughs at my reaction* come on let's walk together" its like we were back at school. Waiting for someone and then walking with them. I never had walked with anyone else than kikuhara. But a bigger problem is that I'm walking with Anzai and I don't Want my brother to get mad. The walk was quiet having small talks. I had gotten the chance to call him his first name. He seemed nice but I don't know why kikuhara even hates him.

"Well this is my stop. It was great talking to you."

"Here my phone number. Call me any time." He then left. I took out my keys. hopefully he won't be home. I open the door slowly looking around the house. Looks like he is not here.

"So you were still talking to that devil." I look to my left to show him standing there mad as hell. yay I got kikuhara mad.

" I saw him give you something. What that maybe?" It was plain silence then ran upstairs. Behind me was a mad kirio (that is first name). I looked my door.

"DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING HIM!"

"hello is this anzai."

"Y/N!!!"

-----------------------

These wasn't much of you and Anzai being together. Sorry for leaving for awhile. I had to take care of something. Also I have a new book that would be coming out. It deals With gambling from kakegurui and the anime devils line. if you have any title please comment then and I'll give you credit. I only came up with one it its called "A Devils Gamble" request are open.