Anzai Birthday Special

Anzai P.O.V

The day is tomorrow. I really don't know how to celebrate my birthday due to the fact I never had met my parents. I might as well ask the others. I got up from my bed and headed down stairs were the others are. I walked into the bar to find sawazaki, jill, yanagi, sasaki, and y/n. What is she doing here at this time. "Oh hey anzai." jill said. "Your birthday is coming up right? Is the there anything that you want?" "well I had a question to ask you. How do you celebrate a birthday?" I said. They looked at me surprised. "Y-you are saying the truth right?" I nod. I felt someone hug me from behind. "Don't worry anzai we will make sure you have the best birthday." I blush at y/n's sayings. "Well we should go to bed. See ya anzai." I nod in response. y/n was staying over because of my birthday while I headed to my room. Wonder what they are planing.

-------

Next day

-------

Anzai P.O.V

I woke up early how I usually do. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked down to the living room that we have and saw that there was decorations everywhere. "What is this?" I whisper. I walked further into the room then. "SURPRISE!" everyone yelled giving me a heart attack. Also I yelled. They all got out from their hiding spot and walked over to me. "Wow anzai I didn't know you can be scared easily." "shut up. But what is with the decorations?" "it's your birthday."we all talked inside and jill was trying to find my crush. Then we went out to buy stuff and then went back. We were all drinking and I ended up getting drunk.

y/n P.O.V

I had to carry anzai to his room. "You sure you don't want help." sawzaki asks.

"Yeah I'm sure." I should be close to his room by now. Now I found it. I opened the door and placed him in bed. He was mumbling random stuff but before I left I heard him say my name. I walked back to him and kissed his forehead.

"Happy birthday Anzai."

(today is anzai's birthday. It was short but I really wanted to do it. I could add more if I want to but no thanks.)