Lee x Tsukasa's Sister

I didn't explain that You're a devil in this story and tsukasa's sister but adopted sister

Your P.O.V

How would I explain this. Well me and lee were just helping anzai jump better on the rooftops until I made him fall. Then me and lee kept fooling around with anzai just having fun until sawazaki and kikuhara (for some reason) had to come and talk to us which turned into something I can't explain.

"I told you two to help him not fool around." sawzaki said clearly pissed off. Kikuhara was just in the back watching maybe not trying to laugh. He wasn't one to laugh.

"Come on, don't be such a buzzkill." lee was trying not to make him angry. The thing with lee he is honest but too much were it can just hurt your feelings. I was just sitting next to anzai just watching them fight.

"We have a chance to run with lee." I whispered to anzai. He looked at me dead in the eye.

"We can't. We would just cause trouble." he replied to me still whispering.

"Come on stop being such a buzzkill like sawazaki." I stood up but was pulled back by none other than kikuhara. Yay! Just another buzzkill. I try to get out but ended up falling. He was on top. Anzai was laughing his ass of while I'm struggling to get kikuhara off of me.

"Chotto (hey) get off of me you pervert!" I yelled. Anzai and lee were laughing and sawzaki was looking at the ground disappointed. Kikuhara was pulled off by lee and thrown to the ground. I stood up dusting my pants because they gotten dirty. I then get picked up by lee and took me somewhere far that anzai couldn't find. He then placed me down looking straight at me in the eye.

"You ok lee?" he then puts me into a hug. It's like he doesn't want to let go. I could feel my cheeks go warm during the touch.

"Don't let anyone touch you like that." lee can sometimes he can act like a huge child. I pull him closer to me taking in his cold body.

"You're so cold."

"Yeah what did you expect y/n." lee pulls from the hug and kisses me softly. His lips were cold to. I push him to the ground. I straddled his waist. I could clearly tell that he was blushing. He sits up and now I'm on his lap. I could feel my face grow even warmer. Watching the sunset until it turned night looking at the stars.

"We should head back. Anzai might be waiting." he said. I nod in response. We ran then jumped onto the rooftops. It was easier to jump at night because people can't see you. But it's best to wear all black. When we got close we saw anzai waiting clearly mad. We both landed and I get tackled into a hug by tsukasa my sister.

"You idiots do you know how worried I was?!" yelled tsukasa. We sat there listening to tsukasa about how worried she and yeah. At the end she gave me a hug. I went to lee's room and laid there with him. Now he was really cold. But he is still the man I love.