Akimura x Reader x Anzai Part 2

-Edited 6/26/20
————

You were actually glad that Akimura liked Tsukasa. You didn't have anything against her. You and Anzai now spent more time together but still had to leave early for work.

Of course he's cautious and being careful trying not to hurt you in any way. You found out more about Anzai like he grew up in an orphanage. Even if none of them were blood related, they were like family to him.

Your P.O.V

All three of you walked together, of course Akimura tried to start a conversation with her but it always ended quickly. "I'm glad that you don't have a boyfriend if you did, I don't think I would be able to recover." He told her.

"What are you talking about?"

Opening his eyes, "I'm being serious."

It was getting a little awkward between them, my phone rang, Anzai texted me.

Anzai: Get away from him.

That was the only thing that he said. I knew Anzai would be jealous of me hanging around with Akimura but it was something serious.

I left as quick as I could but I didn't want to look suspicious. I made some random excuse that my mom called to get groceries. I also told them that they don't have to help me.

But I didn't, Akimura was following me the entire time. He grabbed my arm tightly, "I thought you were going to the store? Or was that a lie?"

His grip tightened and knew it was going to leave a bruise, "Please let go, you're hurting me!" I tired to push him of me but he would move.

"I lied when I liked Tsukasa, I couldn't hold myself back then." Placing his hand on my cheek, "But there's no one here to stop me."

He was then tackled on the ground, "I knew you were after her." Anzai growled.

"Y/n, get out of here!" He ordered.

Running back to my house, my mom looked at me strangely but ignored it. Once I got to my room I fell down onto the ground.

Tears threaten to spill, I had no idea what he meant by that. Why he lied or why he followed me. I was confused at this point.

I calmed down and looked back at my arm. A dark bruise slowly formed.

My window opened and Anzai hopped in, "How's your arm?" Lightly grabbing onto it.

"It hurts but isn't bad."

"Sorry about with Akimura."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Cause when I found out about Akimura I should've warned you from the start. But I didn't."

"Anzai, I'm alright. I may be hurt but I'm not dead."

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Anzai."