Kikuhara x Sawazaki's Sister x Anzai

Edited- June 23, 2020
There will be no lemon in this chapter.
————

You sat in the back seat of the car, two men sat next to you as Kikuhara was driving. You felt sick during the entire ride. A few minutes passed by and the car came to a halt. Leaving the car, he brought you to a building.

Then he brought you to a room, it looked like your room back home. You felt your stomach turn and the sick feeling grew even more. He was stalking you, but for how long?

"At a certain time your door will be locked, if you try to escape the alarms will go off. I'll see you soon, I love you, Y/n." Leaving the room I was now stuck in.

Well kinda, my room is open for now I just can't leave the building that may have hundreds of members here. Looking back at your phone he gave back. Everyone's numbers were deleted, text, and even changed your phone number. But there was no service for you to call anyone.

-A few Hours Later-

Anzai P.O.V

There was another knock at my door, "When will you stop being a baby?" Sawazaki asks.

"Your sister just got taken by an obsessive man and you're not worried," I answer.

"Anzai I know how much you care for her and things will be harder but we will find her. What would she say if she found you worrying so much?"

"I guess you're right."

"Don't worry we'll find her."

-Back To You-

It was silent between the two of you, Kikuhara came back looking a little exhausted. Also came back in different clothes.

"What's your relationship with that Devil?"

"H-he's just a close friend, that's all."

"Really? It seemed more when you whispered something to him before you left."

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Cause I've always knew where you were at all times. That time when your phone disappeared that day and randomly found it were you put it. I had a friend steal your phone when you weren't looking at added another tracking device. One that goes undetected."

That day was a year ago, he's been watching you for over a year and hadn't noticed.

He noticed how confused you looked and pushed you down onto the bed. Panicking you tried to push him off, you didn't want him to have his way with you.

He pushed his lips against yours and forced his tongue into your mouth. Pulling away he looked right at you. "I'll make sure you're happy with me, I'll make sure nobody else hurts you."

He laid in bed with you, arms tightly wrapped around your body. There was no way out of here.